- 다메섹 아람에 守備隊(수비대)를 두매 아람 사람이 다윗의 종이 되어 朝貢(조공)을 바치니라 다윗이 어디로 가든지 여호와께서 이기게 하시니라
- 다윗이 하닷에셀의 信服(신복)들의 가진 金防牌(금방패)를 빼앗아 예루살렘으로 가져오고
- 또 하닷에셀의 城邑(성읍) ㅇ디브핫과 군에서 甚(심)히 많은 곳을 取(취)하였더니 ㅈ솔로몬이 그것으로 놋바다와 기둥과 놋그릇들을 만들었더라
- 하맛 王(왕) ㅊ도우가 다윗이 소바 王(왕) 하닷에셀의 온 軍隊(군대)를 쳐서 破(파)하였다 함을 듣고
- 그 아들 ㅋ하도람을 보내어 다윗 王(왕)에게 問安(문안)하고 祝福(축복)하게 하니 이는 하닷에셀이 已往(이왕)에 도우로 더불어 여러번 戰爭(전쟁)이 있던 터에 다윗이 하닷에셀을 쳐서 破(파)하였음이라 하도람이 金(금)과 銀(은)과 놋의 여러 가지 그릇을 가져온지라
ㅇ삼하8:8 ㅈ왕상7:15 왕상7:23 대하4:12 대하4:15,16
- Then David put garrisons in Syriadamascus; and the Syrians became David's servants, and brought gifts. Thus the Lord preserved David whithersoever he went.
- And David took the shields of gold that were on the servants of Hadarezer, and brought them to Jerusalem.
- Likewise from Tibhath, and from Chun, cities of Hadarezer, brought David very much brass, wherewith Solomon made the brasen sea, and the pillars, and the vessels of brass.
- Now when Tou king of Hamath heard how David had smitten all the host of Hadarezer king of Zobah;
- He sent Hadoram his son to king David, to inquire of his welfare, and to congratulate him, because he had fought against Hadarezer, and smitten him; (for Hadarezer had war and with him all manner of vessels of gold and silver and brass. with Tou;)
- He put garrisons in the Aramean kingdom of Damascus, and the Arameans became subject to him and brought tribute. The LORD gave David victory everywhere he went.
- David took the gold shields carried by the officers of Hadadezer and brought them to Jerusalem.
- From Tebah and Cun, towns that belonged to Hadadezer, David took a great quantity of bronze, which Solomon used to make the bronze Sea, the pillars and various bronze articles.
- When Tou king of Hamath heard that David had defeated the entire army of Hadadezer king of Zobah,
- he sent his son Hadoram to King David to greet him and congratulate him on his victory in battle over Hadadezer, who had been at war with Tou. Hadoram brought all kinds of articles of gold and silver and bronze.