- ㅋ내게 말하던 天使(천사)가 다시 와서 ㅌ나를 깨우니 마치 자는 사람이 깨우임 같더라
- 그가 내게 묻되 네가 무엇을 보느냐 내가 對答(대답)하되 내가 보니 ㅍ純金(순금) 燈臺(등대)가 있는데 그 꼭대기에 周鉢(주발) 같은 것이 있고 또 그 燈臺(등대)에 ㅎ일곱 燈盞(등잔)이 있으며 그 燈臺(등대) 꼭대기 燈盞(등잔)에는 일곱 冠(관)이 있고
- 그 燈臺(등대) 곁에 ㅏ두 橄欖(감람)나무가 있는데 하나는 그 周鉢(주발) 右便(우편)에 있고 하나는 그 左便(좌편)에 있나이다 하고
- 내게 말하는 天使(천사)에게 물어 가로되 내 主(주)여 이것들이 무엇이니이까
- 내게 말하는 天使(천사)가 對答(대답)하여 가로되 ㅑ네가 이것들이 무엇인지 알지 못하느냐 내가 對答(대답)하되 내 主(주)여 내가 알지 못하나이다
ㅋ슥1:9 슥1:19 ㅌ단8:18 단10:9,10
ㅍ출25:31 ㅎ출25:37 계1:12 계4:5
- And the angel that talked with me came again, and waked me, as a man that is wakened out of his sleep.
- And said unto me, What seest thou? And I said, I have looked, And behold a candlestick all of gold, with a bowl upon the top of it, and his seven lamps thereon, and seven pipes to the seven lamps, which are upon the top thereof:
- And two olive trees by it, one upon the right side of the bowl, and the other upon the left side thereof.
- So I answered and spake to the angel that talked with me, saying, What are these, my lord?
- Then the angel that talked with me answered and said unto me, Knowest thou not what these be? And I said, No, my lord.
- Then the angel who talked with me returned and wakened me, as a man is wakened from his sleep.
- He asked me, "What do you see?" I answered, "I see a solid gold lampstand with a bowl at the top and seven lights on it, with seven channels to the lights.
- Also there are two olive trees by it, one on the right of the bowl and the other on its left."
- I asked the angel who talked with me, "What are these, my lord?"
- He answered, "Do you not know what these are?" "No, my lord," I replied.