- 바스훌아 너와 네 집에 居(거)하는 모든 者(자)가 捕虜(포로) 되어 옮기우리니 네가 바벨론에 이르러 거기서 죽어 거기 묻힐 것이라 너와 ㅅ네가 거짓 豫言(예언)을 하여 들린 네 모든 親舊(친구)도 一般(일반)이리라 하셨느니라
- 여호와여 ㅇ主(주)께서 나를 勸誘(권유)하시므로 내가 그 勸誘(권유)를 받았사오며 ㅈ主(주)께서 나보다 强(강)하사 이기셨으므로 내가 嘲弄(조롱)거리가 되니 ㅊ사람마다 終日(종일)토록 나를 嘲弄(조롱)하나이다
- 大抵(대저) 내가 말할때 마다 외치며 ㅋ强暴(강포)와 滅亡(멸망)을 부르짖으오니 ㅌ여호와의 말씀으로 하여 ㅍ내가 終日(종일)토록 恥辱(치욕)과 侮辱(모욕)거리가 됨이니이다
- 내가 다시는 여호와를 宣布(선포)하지 아니하며 그 이름으로 말하지 아니하리라 하면 ㅎ나의 中心(중심)이 불붙는것 같아서 骨髓(골수)에 사무치니 沓沓(답답)하여 ㅏ견딜 수 없나이다
- ㅑ나는 무리의 誹謗(비방)과 ㅓ四方(사방)의 두려움을 들었나이다 그들이 이르기 ㅕ告訴(고소)하라 우리도 告訴(고소)하리라 하오며 나의 親(친)한 ㅗ벗도 다 ㅛ나의 墮落(타락)하기를 ㅜ기다리며 彼此(피차) 이르기를 그가 或時(혹시) 誘惑(유혹)을 받으리니 ㅠ우리가 그를 이기어 우리 怨讐(원수)를 갚자 하나이다
ㅇ겔14:9 ㅈ벧후1:21 ㅊ시119:51 애3:14
ㅋ렘6:7 ㅌ렘6:10 ㅍ시44:13 시79:4
ㅎ욥32:18,19 시39:3 ㅏ렘6:11
ㅑ시31:13 ㅓ렘6:25 ㅕ렘36:16 렘36:20 ㅗ시41:9 시55:13 렘9:4 렘38:22 ㅛ시35:15 ㅜ시56:6 ㅠ렘1:19 렘5:22
- And thou, Pashur, and all that dwell in thine house shall go into captivity: and thou shalt come to Babylon, and there thou shalt die, and shalt be buried there, thou, and all thy friends, to whom thou hast prophesied lies.
- O Lord, thou hast deceived me, and I was deceived; thou art stronger than I, and hast prevailed: I am in derision daily, every one mocketh me.
- For since I spake, I cried out, I cried violence and spoil; because the word of the Lord was made a reproach unto me, and a derision, daily.
- Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
- For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, say they, and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, saying, Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.
- And you, Pashhur, and all who live in your house will go into exile to Babylon. There you will die and be buried, you and all your friends to whom you have prophesied lies.'"
- O LORD, you deceived me, and I was deceived; you overpowered me and prevailed. I am ridiculed all day long; everyone mocks me.
- Whenever I speak, I cry out proclaiming violence and destruction. So the word of the LORD has brought me insult and reproach all day long.
- But if I say, "I will not mention him or speak any more in his name," his word is in my heart like a fire, a fire shut up in my bones. I am weary of holding it in; indeed, I cannot.
- I hear many whispering, "Terror on every side! Report him! Let's report him!" All my friends are waiting for me to slip, saying, "Perhaps he will be deceived; then we will prevail over him and take our revenge on him."