- 바벨론 王(왕) ㅑ느부갓네살과 그 모든 軍隊(군대)와 ㅓ그 統治下(통치하)에 있는 땅의 모든 나라와 모든 百姓(백성)이 예루살렘과 그 모든 城邑(성읍)을 칠 때에 말씀이 여호와께로서 예레미야에게 臨(임)하니라 가라사대
- 이스라엘의 하나님 나 여호와가 이같이 말하노라 너는 가서 유다王(왕) ㅕ시드기야에게 告(고)하여 이르기를 여호와의 말씀에 보라, ㅗ내가 이 城(성)을 바벨론 王(왕)의 손에 붙이리니 그가 이 城(성)을 불사를 것이라
- ㅛ네가 그 손에서 벗어나지 못하고 반드시 사로잡혀 그 손에 붙임을 입고 네 눈은 바벨론 王(왕)의 눈을 볼 것이며 그 입은 네 입을 마주 對(대)하여 말할 것이요 너는 바벨론으로 가리라
- 그러나 유다 王(왕) 시드기야여 나 여호와의 말을 들으라 나 ㅜ여호와가 네게 對(대)하여 이같이 말하노라 네가 칼에 죽지 아니하고
- 平安(평안)히 죽을 것이며 ㅠ사람이 너보다 먼저 있은 네 列祖(열조) 先王(선왕)에게 焚香(분향)하던 一例(일례)로 네게 으焚香(분향)하며 이너를 爲(위)하여 哀痛(애통)하기를 슬프다 主(주)여, 하리니 이는 내가 말하였음이니라 여호와의 말이니라
ㅑ렘39:1 렘52:4 왕하25:1 ㅓ렘1:15 렘51:28
ㅜ렘38:17 렘38:20 렘39:4 렘39:7
ㅠ삼상31:12 대하21:19 으대하16:14 이렘22:18
- The word which came unto Jeremiah from the Lord, when Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and all his army, and all the kingdoms of the earth of his dominion, and all the people, fought against Jerusalem, and against all the cities thereof, saying,
- Thus saith the Lord, the God of Israel; Go and speak to Zedekiah king of Judah, and tell him, Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will give this city into the hand of the king of Babylon, and he shall burn it with fire:
- And thou shalt not escape out of his hand, but shalt surely be taken, and delivered into his hand; and thine eyes shall behold the eyes of the king of Babylon, and he shall speak with thee mouth to mouth, and thou shalt go to Babylon.
- Yet hear the word of the Lord, O Zedekiah king of Judah; Thus saith the Lord of thee, Thou shalt not die by the sword:
- But thou shalt die in peace: and with the burnings of thy fathers, the former kings which were before thee, so shall they burn odours for thee; and they will lament thee, saying, Ah lord! for I have pronounced the word, saith the Lord.
- While Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon and all his army and all the kingdoms and peoples in the empire he ruled were fighting against Jerusalem and all its surrounding towns, this word came to Jeremiah from the LORD:
- "This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: Go to Zedekiah king of Judah and tell him, 'This is what the LORD says: I am about to hand this city over to the king of Babylon, and he will burn it down.
- You will not escape from his grasp but will surely be captured and handed over to him. You will see the king of Babylon with your own eyes, and he will speak with you face to face. And you will go to Babylon.
- "'Yet hear the promise of the LORD, O Zedekiah king of Judah. This is what the LORD says concerning you: You will not die by the sword;
- you will die peacefully. As people made a funeral fire in honor of your fathers, the former kings who preceded you, so they will make a fire in your honor and lament, "Alas, O master!" I myself make this promise, declares the LORD.'"