- 내가 擄略(노략)한 物件(물건) 中(중)에 시날山(산)의 아름다운 外套(외투) 한벌과 銀(은) 二百(이백) 세겔과 五十(오십) 세겔 中(중)의 金(금)덩이 하나를 보고 貪(탐)내어 取(취)하였나이다 보소서, 이제 그 物件(물건)들을 내 帳幕(장막) 가운데 땅 속에 감추었는데 銀(은)은 그 밑에 있나이다
- 이에 여호수아가 使者(사자)를 보내매 그의 帳幕(장막)에 달려가 본즉 物件(물건)이 그의 帳幕(장막) 안에 감취었는데 銀(은)은 그 밑에 있는지라
- 그들이 그것을 帳幕(장막) 가운데서 取(취)하여 여호수아와 이스라엘 모든 子孫(자손)에게로 가져오매 그들이 그것을 여호와 앞에 놓으니라
- 여호수아가 이스라엘 모든 사람으로 더불어 세라의 아들 아간을 잡고 그 銀(은)과, 外套(외투)와, 金(금)덩이와, 그 아들들과, 딸들과, 소들과, 나귀들과, 羊(양)들과, 帳幕(장막)과, 무릇 그에게 屬(속)한 모든 것을 이끌고 아골 ㅂ골짜기로 가서
- 여호수아가 가로되 네가 어찌하여 ㅅ우리를 괴롭게 하였느뇨 여호와께서 오늘날 너를 괴롭게 하시리라하니 온 이스라엘이 ㅇ그를 돌로 치고 ㅈ그것들도 돌로 치고 불사르고
ㅂ수7:26 수15:7 사65:10 호2:15
ㅅ수6:18 대상2:7 ㅇ레20:2 레24:14 신13:10 신17:5 ㅈ수22:20
- When I saw among the spoils a goodly Babylonish garment, and two hundred shekels of silver, and a wedge of gold of fifty shekels weight, then I coveted them, and took them; and, behold, they are hid in the earth in the midst of my tent, and the silver under it.
- So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran unto the tent; and, behold, it was hid in his tent, and the silver under it.
- And they took them out of the midst of the tent, and brought them unto Joshua, and unto all the children of Israel, and laid them out before the Lord.
- And Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan the son of Zerah, and the silver, and the garment, and the wedge of gold, and his sons, and his daughters, and his oxen, and his asses, and his sheep, and his tent, and all that he had: and they brought them unto the valley of Achor.
- And Joshua said, Why hast thou troubled us? the Lord shall trouble thee this day. And all Israel stoned him with stones, and burned them with fire, after they had stoned them with stones.
- When I saw in the plunder a beautiful robe from Babylonia, two hundred shekels of silver and a wedge of gold weighing fifty shekels, I coveted them and took them. They are hidden in the ground inside my tent, with the silver underneath."
- So Joshua sent messengers, and they ran to the tent, and there it was, hidden in his tent, with the silver underneath.
- They took the things from the tent, brought them to Joshua and all the Israelites and spread them out before the LORD.
- Then Joshua, together with all Israel, took Achan son of Zerah, the silver, the robe, the gold wedge, his sons and daughters, his cattle, donkeys and sheep, his tent and all that he had, to the Valley of Achor.
- Joshua said, "Why have you brought this trouble on us? The LORD will bring trouble on you today." Then all Israel stoned him, and after they had stoned the rest, they burned them.