- 때에 ㅅ하나님의 사람이 여호와의 말씀으로 因(인)하여 유다에서부터 벧엘에 이르니 마침 여로보암이 壇(단) 곁에 서서 ㅇ焚香(분향)하는지라
- ㅈ하나님의 사람이 壇(단)을 向(향)하여 여호와의 말씀으로 외쳐 가로되 壇(단)아, 壇(단)아 여호와께서 말씀하시기를 다윗의 집에 ㅊ요시야라 이름하는 아들을 낳으리니 저가 네 위에 焚香(분향)하는 山堂(산당) 祭司長(제사장)을 네 위에 祭祀(제사)할 것이요 또 사람의 뼈를 네 위에 사르리라 하셨느니라 하고
- 그 날에 저가 ㅋ豫兆(예조)를 들어 가로되 이는 여호와의 말씀하신 豫兆(예조)라 壇(단)이 갈라지며 그 위에 있는 재가 쏟아지리라 하매
- 여로보암 王(왕)이 하나님의 사람의 벧엘에 있는 壇(단)을 向(향)하여 외쳐 말함을 들을 때에 壇(단)에서 손을 펴며 저를 잡으라 하더라 저를 向(향)하여 편 손이 말라 다시 거두지 못하며
- 하나님의 사람의 여호와의 말씀으로 보인 豫兆(예조)대로 壇(단)이 갈라지며 재가 壇(단)에서 쏟아진지라
- And, behold, there came a man of God out of Judah by the word of the Lord unto Bethel: and Jeroboam stood by the altar to burn incense.
- And he cried against the altar in the word of the Lord, and said, O altar, altar, thus saith the Lord; Behold, a child shall be born unto the house of David, Josiah by name; and upon thee shall he offer the priests of the high places that burn incense upon thee, and men's bones shall be burnt upon thee.
- And he gave a sign the same day, saying, This is the sign which the Lord hath spoken; Behold, the altar shall be rent, and the ashes that are upon it shall be poured out.
- And it came to pass, when king Jeroboam heard the saying of the man of God, which had cried against the altar in Bethel, that he put forth his hand from the altar, saying, Lay hold on him and his hand, which he put forth against him, dried up, so that he could not pull it in again to him.
- The altar also was rent, and the ashes poured out from the altar, according to the sign which the man of God had given by the word of the Lord.
- By the word of the LORD a man of God came from Judah to Bethel, as Jeroboam was standing by the altar to make an offering.
- He cried out against the altar by the word of the LORD: "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: 'A son named Josiah will be born to the house of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests of the high places who now make offerings here, and human bones will be burned on you.'"
- That same day the man of God gave a sign: "This is the sign the LORD has declared: The altar will be split apart and the ashes on it will be poured out."
- When King Jeroboam heard what the man of God cried out against the altar at Bethel, he stretched out his hand from the altar and said, "Seize him!" But the hand he stretched out toward the man shriveled up, so that he could not pull it back.
- Also, the altar was split apart and its ashes poured out according to the sign given by the man of God by the word of the LORD.