- ㅕ다윗이 이스라엘 모든 方伯(방백) 곧 ㅗ各(각) 支派(지파)의 어른과 替番(체번)하어 王(왕)을 섬기는 ㅛ班長(반장)들과 千夫長(천부장)들과 百夫長(백부장)들과 및 ㅜ王(왕)과 王子(왕자)의 産業(산업)과 牲畜(생축)의 監督(감독)과 宦官(환관)과 ㅠ壯士(장사)와 勇士(용사)를 예루살렘으로 召集(소집)하고
- 이에 다윗王(왕)이 일어서서 가로되 나의 兄弟(형제)들 나의 百姓(백성)들아 내 말을 들으라 나는 여호와의 言約櫃(언약궤) 곧 우리 으하나님의 발등상을 奉安(봉안)할 이殿(전) 建築(건축)할 마음이 있어서 建築(건축)할 材料(재료)를 準備(준비)하였으나
- 오직 하나님이 내게 이르시되 너는 軍人(군인)이라 피를 흘렸으니 ㅐ내 이름을 爲(위)하여 殿(전)을 建築(건축)하지 못하리라 하셨느니라
- 그러나 이스라엘 하나님 여호와께서 前(전)에 ㄱ나를 내 父親(부친)의 온 집에서 擇(택)하여 ㄴ永遠(영원)히 이스라엘 王(왕)이 되게 하셨나니 ㄷ곧 하나님이 유다 支派(지파)를 擇(택)하사 머리를 삼으시고 유다의 族屬(족속)에서 ㄹ내 父親(부친)의 집을 擇(택)하시고 내 父親(부친)의 아들들 中(중)에서 나를 기뻐하사 온 이스라엘의 王(왕)을 삼으셨느니라
- 여호와께서 ㅁ내게 여러 아들을 주시고 그 모든 아들 中(중)에서 내 아들 ㅂ솔로몬을 擇(택)하사 여호와의 나라 位(위)에 앉혀 이스라엘을 다스리게 하려 하실새
ㅕ대상23:2 ㅗ대상27:16~22 ㅛ대상27:1~15 ㅜ대상27:25~31 ㅠ대상11:10~47
으시99:5 시132:7 사66:1 애2:1 시110:1 이대상22:7
ㄱ삼상16:12,13 ㄴ대상17:23 대상17:27 ㄷ대상5:2 창49:8 시78:68 ㄹ삼상16:1
ㅁ대상3:1~9 대상14:3~7 ㅂ대상22:9 대상23:1
- And David assembled all the princes of Israel, the princes of the tribes, and the captains of the companies that ministered to the king by course, and the captains over the thousands, and captains over the hundreds, and the stewards over all the substance and possession of the king, and of his sons, with the officers, and with the mighty men, and with all the valiant men, unto Jerusalem.
- Then David the king stood up upon his feet, and said, Hear me, my brethren, and my people: as for me, I had in mine heart to build an house of rest for the ark of the covenant of the Lord, and for the footstool of our God, and had made ready for the building:
- But God said unto me, Thou shalt not build an house for my name, because thou hast been a man of war, and hast shed blood.
- Howbeit the Lord God of Israel chose me before all the house of my father to be king over Israel for ever: for he hath chosen Judah to be the ruler; and of the house of Judah, the house of my father; and among the sons of my father he liked me to make me king over all Israel:
- And of all my sons, (for the Lord hath given me he hath chosen Solomon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingdom of the Lord over Israel. many sons,)
- David summoned all the officials of Israel to assemble at Jerusalem: the officers over the tribes, the commanders of the divisions in the service of the king, the commanders of thousands and commanders of hundreds, and the officials in charge of all the property and livestock belonging to the king and his sons, together with the palace officials, the mighty men and all the brave warriors.
- King David rose to his feet and said: "Listen to me, my brothers and my people. I had it in my heart to build a house as a place of rest for the ark of the covenant of the LORD, for the footstool of our God, and I made plans to build it.
- But God said to me, 'You are not to build a house for my Name, because you are a warrior and have shed blood.'
- "Yet the LORD, the God of Israel, chose me from my whole family to be king over Israel forever. He chose Judah as leader, and from the house of Judah he chose my family, and from my father's sons he was pleased to make me king over all Israel.
- Of all my sons--and the LORD has given me many--he has chosen my son Solomon to sit on the throne of the kingdom of the LORD over Israel.