- 七月(칠월) 初(초)하루부터 비로소 여호와께 燔祭(번제)를 드렸으나 그 때에 여호와의 殿(전) 地臺(지대)는 오히려 놓지 못한지라
- 이에 石手(석수)와 木手(목수)에게 돈을 주고 또 시돈 사람과 두로 사람에게 ㅐ먹을 것과 마실 것과 기름을 주고 ㄱ바사王(왕) 고레스의 詔書(조서)대로 ㄴ柏香木(백향목)을 레바논에서 욥바 海邊(해변)까지 輸運(수운)하게 하였더라
- 예루살렘 하나님의 殿(전)에 이른지 二年(이년) 二月(이월)에 스알디엘의 아들 ㄷ스룹바벨과 요사닥의 아들 예수아와 다른 兄弟(형제) 祭司長(제사장)들과 레위 사람들과 무릇 사로잡혔다가 예루살렘에 돌아온 者(자)들이 役事(역사)를 始作(시작)하고 二十歲(이십세) 以上(이상)의 ㄹ레위 사람들을 세워 ㅁ여호와의 殿(전) 役事(역사)를 監督(감독)하게 하매
- 이에 예수아와 그 아들들과 그 兄弟(형제)들과 갓미엘과, 그 아들들과, 유다 子孫(자손)과, ㅂ헤나닷 子孫(자손)과, 그 兄弟(형제) 레위 사람들이 一齊(일제)히 일어나 하나님의 殿(전) 工匠(공장)을 監督(감독)하니라
- 建築者(건축자)가 여호와의 殿(전) 地臺(지대)를 놓을 때에 祭司長(제사장)들은 禮服(예복)을 입고 나팔을 들고 아삽 子孫(자손) 레위 사람들은 提琴(제금)을 들고 서서 이스라엘 王(왕) ㅅ다윗의 規例(규례)대로 여호와를 讚頌(찬송)하되
ㅐ왕상5:6 왕상5:9 대하2:10 ㄱ스1:3,4 스6:3 ㄴ대하2:16
ㄷ스2:2 스4:3 ㄹ대상23:24 ㅁ대상23:4
ㅅ대상6:31 대상16:4~6 대상25:1,2
- From the first day of the seventh month began they to offer burnt offerings unto the Lord. But the foundation of the temple of the Lord was not yet laid.
- They gave money also unto the masons, and to the carpenters; and meat, and drink, and oil, unto them of Zidon, and to them of Tyre, to bring cedar trees from Lebanon to the sea of Joppa, according to the grant that they had of Cyrus king of Persia.
- Now in the second year of their coming unto the house of God at Jerusalem, in the second month, began Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Jeshua the son of Jozadak, and the remnant of their brethren the priests and the Levites, and all they that were come out of the captivity unto Jerusalem; and appointed the Levites, from twenty years old and upward, to set forward the work of the house of the Lord.
- Then stood Jeshua with his sons and his brethren, Kadmiel and his sons, the sons of Judah, together, to set forward the workmen in the house of God: the sons of Henadad, with their sons and their brethren the Levites.
- And when the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the Lord, they set the priests in their apparel with trumpets, and the Levites the sons of Asaph with cymbals, to praise the Lord, after the ordinance of David king of Israel.
- On the first day of the seventh month they began to offer burnt offerings to the LORD, though the foundation of the LORD'S temple had not yet been laid.
- Then they gave money to the masons and carpenters, and gave food and drink and oil to the people of Sidon and Tyre, so that they would bring cedar logs by sea from Lebanon to Joppa, as authorized by Cyrus king of Persia.
- In the second month of the second year after their arrival at the house of God in Jerusalem, Zerubbabel son of Shealtiel, Jeshua son of Jozadak and the rest of their brothers (the priests and the Levites and all who had returned from the captivity to Jerusalem) began the work, appointing Levites twenty years of age and older to supervise the building of the house of the LORD.
- Jeshua and his sons and brothers and Kadmiel and his sons (descendants of Hodaviah) and the sons of Henadad and their sons and brothers--all Levites--joined together in supervising those working on the house of God.
- When the builders laid the foundation of the temple of the LORD, the priests in their vestments and with trumpets, and the Levites (the sons of Asaph) with cymbals, took their places to praise the LORD, as prescribed by David king of Israel.