- ㅇ이스라엘 子孫(자손)이 애굽 땅에서 나온지 四百(사백) 八十年(팔십년)이요 솔로몬이 이스라엘 王(왕)이 된지 四年(사년) 시브月(월) 곧 二月(이월)에 ㅈ솔로몬이 여호와를 爲(위)하여 殿(전) 建築(건축)하기를 始作(시작)하였더라
- ㅊ솔로몬王(왕)이 여호와를 爲(위)하여 建築(건축)한 專(전)은 長(장)이 六十(육십) 규빗이요, 廣(광)이 二十(이십) 규빗이요, 高(고)가 三十(삼십) 규빗이며
- 殿(전)의 聖所(성소) 앞 廊室(낭실)의 長(장)은 殿(전)의 廣(광)과 같이 二十(이십) 규빗이요, 그 廣(광)은 殿(전) 앞에서부터 十(십) 규빗이며
- 殿(전)을 爲(위)하여 붙박이 ㅋ交窓(교창)을 내고
- 또 ㅌ殿(전)의 璧(벽) 곧 聖所(성소)와 至聖所(지성소)의 璧(벽)에 連接(련접)하여 돌아가며 ㅍ다락들을 建築(건축)하되 다락마다 돌아가며 ㅎ골房(방)들을 만들었으니
ㅋ겔40:16 겔41:16 겔41:26
ㅌ왕상6:16 왕상6:19 왕상6:20 왕상6:23 왕상6:31 왕상7:49 왕상8:6 왕상8:8 대하3:16 대하4:20 대하5:7 대하5:9 시28:2 ㅍ겔41:6 ㅎ렘35:2 겔41:5,6
- And it came to pass in the four hundred and eightieth year after the children of Israel were come out of the land of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month Zif, which is the second month, that he began to build the house of the Lord.
- And the house which king Solomon built for the Lord, the length thereof was threescore cubits, and the breadth thereof twenty cubits, and the height thereof thirty cubits.
- And the porch before the temple of the house, twenty cubits was the length thereof, according to the breadth of the house; and ten cubits was the breadth thereof before the house.
- And for the house he made windows of narrow lights.
- And against the wall of the house he built chambers round about, against the walls of the house round about, both of the temple and of the oracle: and he made chambers round about:
- In the four hundred and eightieth year after the Israelites had come out of Egypt, in the fourth year of Solomon's reign over Israel, in the month of Ziv, the second month, he began to build the temple of the LORD.
- The temple that King Solomon built for the LORD was sixty cubits long, twenty wide and thirty high.
- The portico at the front of the main hall of the temple extended the width of the temple, that is twenty cubits, and projected ten cubits from the front of the temple.
- He made narrow clerestory windows in the temple.
- Against the walls of the main hall and inner sanctuary he built a structure around the building, in which there were side rooms.