- ㅗ長大(장대)한 者(자)의 아들 中(중)에 三百(삼백) 세겔 中(중) 되는 놋槍(창)을 들고 새 칼을 찬 이스비브놉이 다윗을 죽이려 하므로
- 스루야의 아들 아비새가 다윗을 도와 그 블레셋 사람을 쳐 죽이니 다윗의 從者(종자)들이 다윗에게 盟誓(맹서)하여 가로되 ㅛ王(왕)은 다시 우리와 함께 戰場(전장)에 나가지 마옵소서 ㅜ이스라엘의 燈(등)불이 꺼지지 말게 하옵소서 하니라
- ㅠ그 後(후)에 다시 블레셋 사람과 곱에서 戰爭(전쟁)할 때에 으후사 사람 이십브개가 ㅐ長大(장대)한 者(자)의 아들 中(중)에 삽을 쳐 죽였고
- 또 다시 블레셋 사람과 곱에서 戰爭(전쟁)할 때에 베들레헴 사람 야레오르김의 아들 ㄱ엘하난이 가드 골리앗의 아우 라흐미를 죽였는데 그 者(자)의 ㄴ槍(창) 자루는 베틀채 같았더라
- 또 가드에서 戰爭(전쟁)할 때에 그곳에 키 큰 者(자) 하나는 每(매) 손과 每(매) 발에 가락이 여섯씩 모두 스물 네 가락이 있는데 저도 ㄷ長大(장대)한 者(자)의 所生(소생)이라
ㅗ삼하21:18 삼하21:20 삼하21:22
ㅛ삼하18:3 ㅜ삼하22:29 왕상11:36 왕상15:4 왕하8:19 대하21:7 시132:17
ㅠ삼하21:18~22 대상20:4~8 으삼하23:27 이대상11:29 대상27:11 ㅐ삼하21:16 삼하21:20 삼하21:22
ㄱ삼하23:24 ㄴ삼상17:7 대상20:5
- And Ishbibenob, which was of the sons of the giant, the weight of whose spear weighed three hundred shekels of brass in weight, he being girded with a new sword, thought to have slain David.
- But Abishai the son of Zeruiah succoured him, and smote the Philistine, and killed him. Then the men of David sware unto him, saying, Thou shalt go no more out with us to battle, that thou quench not the light of Israel.
- And it came to pass after this, that there was again a battle with the Philistines at Gob: then Sibbechai the Hushathite slew Saph, which was of the sons of the giant.
- And there was again a battle in Gob with the Philistines, where Elhanan the son of Jaareoregim, a Bethlehemite, slew the brother of Goliath the Gittite, the staff of whose spear was like a weaver's beam.
- And there was yet a battle in Gath, where was a man of great stature, that had on every hand six fingers, and on every foot six toes, four and twenty in number; and he also was born to the giant.
- And Ishbi-Benob, one of the descendants of Rapha, whose bronze spearhead weighed three hundred shekels and who was armed with a new sword, said he would kill David.
- But Abishai son of Zeruiah came to David's rescue; he struck the Philistine down and killed him. Then David's men swore to him, saying, "Never again will you go out with us to battle, so that the lamp of Israel will not be extinguished."
- In the course of time, there was another battle with the Philistines, at Gob. At that time Sibbecai the Hushathite killed Saph, one of the descendants of Rapha.
- In another battle with the Philistines at Gob, Elhanan son of Jaare-Oregim the Bethlehemite killed Goliath the Gittite, who had a spear with a shaft like a weaver's rod.
- In still another battle, which took place at Gath, there was a huge man with six fingers on each hand and six toes on each foot--twenty-four in all. He also was descended from Rapha.