- ㅁ에브라임은 마치 ㅂ길들인 암소같아서 ㅅ穀食(곡식) 밟기를 좋아하나 내가 그 아름다운 목에 멍에를 메우고 그의 위에 사람을 태우리니 유다가 밭을 갈고 야곱이 흙덩이를 깨뜨리리라
- 너희가 ㅇ自己(자기)를 爲(위)하여 義(의)를 심고 矜恤(긍휼)을 거두라 지금이 곧 여호와를 찾을 때니 너희 ㅈ묵은 땅을 起耕(기경)하라 마침내 여호와께서 臨(임)하사 ㅊ義(의)를 비처럼 너희에게 내리시리라
- ㅋ너희는 惡(악)을 밭갈아 罪(죄)를 거두고 거짓 열매를 먹었나니 이는 네가 네 길과 네 勇士(용사)의 많음을 依賴(의뢰)하였음이라
- 그러므로 ㅌ너희 百姓(백성) 中(중)에 擾亂(요란)함이 일어나며 네 山城(산성)들이 다 毁破(훼파)되되 살만이 ㅍ戰爭(전쟁)의 날에 벧아벨을 毁破(훼파)한 것같이 될 것이라 그 때에 ㅎ어미와 子息(자식)이 함께 부숴졌도다
- 너희의 큰 惡(악)을 因(인)하여 ㅏ벧엘이 이같이 너희에게 行(행)하리니 이스라엘 王(왕)이 새벽에 滅絶(멸절)하리로다
ㅁ호6:4 ㅂ렘50:11 ㅅ신25:4 고전9:9 딤전5:18
ㅇ호8:7 갈6:8 ㅈ렘4:3 ㅊ사45:8
ㅌ호1:5 ㅍ왕하17:3 ㅎ호13:16
- And Ephraim is as an heifer that is taught, and loveth to tread out the corn; but I passed over upon her fair neck: I will make Ephraim to ride; Judah shall plow, and Jacob shall break his clods.
- Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you.
- Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men.
- Therefore shall a tumult arise among thy people, and all thy fortresses shall be spoiled, as Shalman spoiled Betharbel in the day of battle: the mother was dashed in pieces upon her children.
- So shall Bethel do unto you because of your great wickedness: in a morning shall the king of Israel utterly be cut off.
- Ephraim is a trained heifer that loves to thresh; so I will put a yoke on her fair neck. I will drive Ephraim, Judah must plow, and Jacob must break up the ground.
- Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until he comes and showers righteousness on you.
- But you have planted wickedness, you have reaped evil, you have eaten the fruit of deception. Because you have depended on your own strength and on your many warriors,
- the roar of battle will rise against your people, so that all your fortresses will be devastated--as Shalman devastated Beth Arbel on the day of battle, when mothers were dashed to the ground with their children.
- Thus will it happen to you, O Bethel, because your wickedness is great. When that day dawns, the king of Israel will be completely destroyed.