- 에브라임이 말을 發(발)하면 사람이 떨었도다 ㄹ저가 이스라엘 中(중)에서 自己(자기)를 높이더니 ㅁ바알로 因(인)하여 犯罪(범죄)하므로 亡(망)하였거늘
- 이제도 저희가 더욱 犯罪(범죄)하여 ㅂ그 銀(은)으로 自己(자기)를 爲(위)하여 偶像(우상)을 부어 만들되 自己(자기)의 工巧(공교)함을 따라 偶像(우상)을 만들었으며 그것은 ㅅ다 匠色(장색)이 만든 것이어늘 저희가 그것에 對(대)하여 말하기를 祭祀(제사)를 드리는 者(자)는 ㅇ송아지의 입을 맞출 것이라 하도다
- 이러므로 저희는 ㅈ아침 구름 같으며 쉽게 사라지는 이슬 같으며 打作(타작) 마당에서 狂風(광풍)에 ㅊ날리우는 쭉정이 같으며 ㅋ굴뚝에서 나가는 煙氣(연기) 같으리라
- 그러나 ㅌ네가 애굽 땅에서 나옴으로부터 나는 네 하나님 여호와라 ㅍ나 밖에 네가 다른 神(신)을 알지 말 것이라 ㅎ나 外(외)에는 救援者(구원자)가 없느니라
- ㅏ내가 曠野(광야) 마른 땅에서 너를 眷顧(권고)하였거늘
ㅂ호2:8 ㅅ시115:4 사40:19,20 ㅇ왕상19:18 욥31:26,27
ㅈ호6:4 ㅊ시1:4 ㅋ시68:2
ㅌ호12:9 ㅍ출20:3 ㅎ사43:11 사45:21
- When Ephraim spake trembling, he exalted himself in Israel; but when he offended in Baal, he died.
- And now they sin more and more, and have made them molten images of their silver, and idols according to their own understanding, all of it the work of the craftsmen: they say of them, Let the men that sacrifice kiss the calves.
- Therefore they shall be as the morning cloud and as the early dew that passeth away, as the chaff that is driven with the whirlwind out of the floor, and as the smoke out of the chimney.
- Yet I am the Lord thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me.
- I did know thee in the wilderness, in the land of great drought.
- When Ephraim spoke, men trembled; he was exalted in Israel. But he became guilty of Baal worship and died.
- Now they sin more and more; they make idols for themselves from their silver, cleverly fashioned images, all of them the work of craftsmen. It is said of these people, "They offer human sacrifice and kiss the calf-idols."
- Therefore they will be like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears, like chaff swirling from a threshing floor, like smoke escaping through a window.
- "But I am the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt. You shall acknowledge no God but me, no Savior except me.
- I cared for you in the desert, in the land of burning heat.