- 으내가 모든 民長(민장)을 꾸짖어 이르기를 이하나님의 殿(전)이 어찌하여 버린바 되었느냐 하고 곧 레위 사람을 불러 모아 다시 그 處所(처소)에 세웠더니
- 이에 온 유다가 穀食(곡식)과 새 葡萄酒(포도주)와 기름의 ㅐ十一條(십일조)를 가져다가 곳간에 들이므로
- ㄱ내가 祭司長(제사장) 셀레먀와, 書記官(서기관) 사독과, 레위 사람 브다야로 庫(고)지기를 삼고 맛다냐의 孫子(손자) 삭굴의 아들 하난으로 버금을 삼았나니 ㄴ이는 저희가 忠直(충직)한 者(자)로 認定(인정)됨이라 그 職分(직분)은 兄弟(형제)들에게 分配(분배)하는 일이였느니라
- 내 하나님이여 이 일을 因(인)하여 ㄷ나를 記憶(기억)하옵소서 내 하나님의 殿(전)과 그 모든 職務(직무)를 爲(위)하여 나의 行(행)한 善(선)한 일을 塗抹(도말)하지 마옵소서
- 그 때에 내가 본즉 유다에게 어떤 사람이 ㄹ安息日(안식일)에 술틀을 밟고 穀食(곡식)단을 나귀에 실어 運搬(운반)하며 葡萄酒(포도주)와 葡萄(포도)와 無花果(무화과)와 ㅁ여러 가지 짐을 지고 安息日(안식일)에 예루살렘에 들어와서 植物(식물)을 팔기로 그 날에 ㅂ내가 警戒(경계)하였고
으느13:17 느13:25 이느10:39
ㄱ대하31:12,13 ㄴ느7:2 고전4:2
ㄷ느13:21 느13:31 느5:19
ㄹ출20:10 ㅁ느10:31 ㅂ느13:21
- Then contended I with the rulers, and said, Why is the house of God forsaken? And I gathered them together, and set them in their place.
- Then brought all Judah the tithe of the corn and the new wine and the oil unto the treasuries.
- And I made treasurers over the treasuries, Shelemiah the priest, and Zadok the scribe, and of the Levites, Pedaiah: and next to them was Hanan the son of Zaccur, the son Mattaniah: for they were counted faithful, and their office was to distribute unto their brethren.
- Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof.
- In those days saw I in Judah some treading wine presses on the sabbath, and bringing in sheaves, and lading asses; as also wine, grapes, and figs, and all manner of burdens, which they brought into Jerusalem on the sabbath day: and I testified against them in the day wherein they sold victuals.
- So I rebuked the officials and asked them, "Why is the house of God neglected?" Then I called them together and stationed them at their posts.
- All Judah brought the tithes of grain, new wine and oil into the storerooms.
- I put Shelemiah the priest, Zadok the scribe, and a Levite named Pedaiah in charge of the storerooms and made Hanan son of Zaccur, the son of Mattaniah, their assistant, because these men were considered trustworthy. They were made responsible for distributing the supplies to their brothers.
- Remember me for this, O my God, and do not blot out what I have so faithfully done for the house of my God and its services.
- In those days I saw men in Judah treading winepresses on the Sabbath and bringing in grain and loading it on donkeys, together with wine, grapes, figs and all other kinds of loads. And they were bringing all this into Jerusalem on the Sabbath. Therefore I warned them against selling food on that day.