- (다윗의 詩(시). 곧 聖殿(성전)에 올라가는 노래) ㅅ兄弟(형제)가 聯合(련합)하여 同居(동거)함이 어찌 그리 善(선)하고 아름다운고
- ㅇ머리에 있는 보배로운 ㅈ기름이 수염 곧 아론의 수염에 흘러서 그 ㅊ옷깃까지 내림 같고
- ㅋ헐몬의 ㅌ이슬이 ㅍ시온의 山(산)들에 내림 같도다 거기서 여호와께서 福(복)을 ㅎ命(명)하셨니 곧 永生(영생)이로다
ㅇ출29:7 레8:12 ㅈ출30:25 출30:30 ㅊ출28:33 출39:24 출28:32 출39:23 욥30:18
ㅋ신3:9 신4:48 ㅌ잠19:12 미5:7 ㅍ시48:1 ㅎ레25:21 신28:8 시42:8
- Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!
- It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;
- As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the Lord commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.
- A song of ascents. Of David. How good and pleasant it is when brothers live together in unity!
- It is like precious oil poured on the head, running down on the beard, running down on Aaron's beard, down upon the collar of his robes.
- It is as if the dew of Hermon were falling on Mount Zion. For there the LORD bestows his blessing, even life forevermore.