- (聖殿(성전)에 올라가는 노래) 여호와께서 시온의 ㅏ捕虜(포로)를 돌리실 때에 우리가 ㅑ꿈꾸는 것 같았도다
- 그 때에 우리 ㅓ입에는 웃음이 가득하고 우리 혀에는 讚揚(찬양)이 찼었도다 列邦(열방) 中(중)에서 말하기를 ㅕ여호와께서 저희를 爲(위)하여 大事(대사)를 行(행)하셨다 하였도다
- 여호와를 爲(위)하여 大事(대사)를 行(행)하셨으니 우리는 기쁘도다
- 여호와여, 우리의 捕虜(포로)를 南方(남방) 시내들 같이 돌리소서
- ㅗ눈물을 흘리며 씨를 뿌리는 者(자)는 기쁨으로 거두리로다
ㅗ렘31:9 스6:22 느12:43 갈6:9 학2:3~9
- When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.
- Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.
- The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
- Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.
- They that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
- A song of ascents. When the LORD brought back the captives to Zion, we were like men who dreamed.
- Our mouths were filled with laughter, our tongues with songs of joy. Then it was said among the nations, "The LORD has done great things for them."
- The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy.
- Restore our fortunes, O LORD, like streams in the Negev.
- Those who sow in tears will reap with songs of joy.