- (다윗의 마스길. 영장으로 마할랏에 맞춘 노래) 으어리석은 者(자)는 그 마음에 이르기를 하나님이 없다 하도다 저희는 腐敗(부패)하며 可憎(가증)한 惡(악)을 行(행)함이여 善(선)을 行(행)하는 者(자)가 없도다
- 하나님이 하늘에서 人生(인생)을 굽어 살피사 知覺(지각)이 있는 者(자)와 하나님을 찾는 者(자)가 있는가 보려 하신즉
- 各其(각기) 물러나 함께 더러운 者(자)가 되고 善(선)을 行(행)하는 者(자) 없으니 하나도 없도다
- 罪惡(죄악)을 行(행)하는 者(자)는 無知(무지)하뇨 저희가 떡 먹듯이 내 百姓(백성)을 먹으면서 하나님을 부르지 아니하는도다
- 저희가 이두려움이 없는 곳에서 크게 두려워하였으니 ㅐ너를 對(대)하여 陣(진) 친 저희의 뼈를 하나님이 흩으심이라 하나님이 저희를 버리신故(고)로 네가 저희로 羞恥(수치)를 當(당)케 하였도다
이레26:17 레26:36 잠28:1 ㅐ시89:10 시141:7 렘8:1,2 겔6:5
- The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.
- God looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, that did seek God.
- Every one of them is gone back: they are altogether become filthy; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
- Have the workers of iniquity no knowledge? who eat up my people as they eat bread: they have not called upon God.
- There were they in great fear, where no fear was: for God hath scattered the bones of him that encampeth against thee: thou hast put them to shame, because God hath despised them.
- For the director of music. According to mahalath. A maskil of David. The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, and their ways are vile; there is no one who does good.
- God looks down from heaven on the sons of men to see if there are any who understand, any who seek God.
- Everyone has turned away, they have together become corrupt; there is no one who does good, not even one.
- Will the evildoers never learn--those who devour my people as men eat bread and who do not call on God?
- There they were, overwhelmed with dread, where there was nothing to dread. God scattered the bones of those who attacked you; you put them to shame, for God despised them.