- 그들이 칼로 앗수르 땅을 荒蕪(황무)케 하며 ㅋ니므롯 땅에 들어와서 우리 地境(지경)을 밟을 때에는 그가 우리를 그에게서 건져 내리라
- 야곱의 남은 者(자)는 많은 百姓(백성) 中(중)에 있으리니 그들은 여호와에게로서 내리는 이슬 같고 풀 위에 내리는 단비 같아서 사람을 기다리지 아니하며 人生(인생)을 기다리지 아니할 것이며
- 야곱의 남은 者(자)는 列國(렬국) 中(중)과 여러 百姓(백성) 中(중)에 있으리니 그들은 수풀의 짐승 中(중)의 獅子(사자) 같고 羊(양)떼 中(중)의 젊은 獅子(사자) 같아서 ㅌ萬一(만일) 지나간즉 밟고 찢으리니 能(능)히 救援(구원)할 者(자)가 없을 것이라
- 네 손이 네 ㅍ對敵(대적) 위에 들려서 네 모든 怨讐(원수)를 殄滅(진멸)하기를 바라노라
- 여호와께서 가라사대 ㅎ그 날에 이르러는 ㅏ내가 너의 말을 너의 中(중)에서 滅絶(멸절)하며 너의 兵車(병거)를 毁破(훼파)하며
ㅎ미4:1 미4:6 ㅏ슥9:10 사2:7 학2:22
- And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.
- And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many people as a dew from the Lord, as the showers upon the grass, that tarrieth not for man, nor waiteth for the sons of men.
- And the remnant of Jacob shall be among the Gentiles in the midst of many people as a lion among the beasts of the forest, as a young lion among the flocks of sheep: who, if he go through, both treadeth down, and teareth in pieces, and none can deliver.
- Thine hand shall be lifted up upon thine adversaries, and all thine enemies shall be cut off.
- And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the Lord, that I will cut off thy horses out of the midst of thee, and I will destroy thy chariots:
- They will rule the land of Assyria with the sword, the land of Nimrod with drawn sword. He will deliver us from the Assyrian when he invades our land and marches into our borders.
- The remnant of Jacob will be in the midst of many peoples like dew from the LORD, like showers on the grass, which do not wait for man or linger for mankind.
- The remnant of Jacob will be among the nations, in the midst of many peoples, like a lion among the beasts of the forest, like a young lion among flocks of sheep, which mauls and mangles as it goes, and no one can rescue.
- Your hand will be lifted up in triumph over your enemies, and all your foes will be destroyed.
- "In that day," declares the LORD, "I will destroy your horses from among you and demolish your chariots.