- 그에게 이르기를 ㅊ히브리 사람의 하나님 여호와께서 나를 王(왕)에게 보내어 이르시되 내 百姓(백성)을 보내라 그들이 曠野(광야)에서 ㅋ나를 섬길 것이니라 하였으나 이제까지 네가 듣지 아니하도다
- 여호와가 이같이 이르노니 네가 이로 因(인)하여 ㅌ나를 여호와인줄 알리라 하셨느니라 볼지어다 내가 내 손의 지팡이로 河水(하수)를 치면 그것이 ㅍ피로 變(변)하고
- 河水(하수)의 고기가 죽고 그 물에서는 惡臭(악취)가 나리니 애굽 사람들이 ㅎ그 물 마시기를 싫어하리라 하라
- 여호와께서 또 모세에게 이르시되 아론에게 命(명)하기를 네 ㅏ지팡이를 잡고 네 팔을 애굽의 물들과 河水(하수)들과 運河(운하)와 못과 모든 湖水(호수) 위에 펴라 하라 그것들이 피가 되리니 애굽 온 땅에와, 나무 그릇에와, 돌 그릇에 모두 피가 있으리라
- 모세와 아론이 여호와의 命(명)하신대로 行(행)하여 ㅑ바로와 그 臣下(신하)의 目前(목전)에서 지팡이를 들어 河水(하수)를 치니 ㅓ그 물이 다 피로 變(변)하고
ㅊ출3:18 출5:3 출9:1 출9:13 ㅋ출3:12 출3:18 출5:1 출5:3
ㅌ출7:5 ㅍ출4:9 계16:4
ㅏ출8:5,6 출8:16,17 출9:22 출10:12 출10:21 출14:16 출14:21 출14:26
ㅑ출17:9 ㅓ시78:44 시105:29
- And thou shalt say unto him, The Lord God of the Hebrews hath sent me unto thee, saying, Let my people go, that they may serve me in the wilderness: and, behold, hitherto thou wouldest not hear.
- Thus saith the Lord, In this thou shalt know that I am the Lord: behold, I will smite with the rod that is in mine hand upon the waters which are in the river, and they shall be turned to blood.
- And the fish that is in the river shall die, and the river shall stink; and the Egyptians shall lothe to drink of the water of the river.
- And the Lord spake unto Moses, Say unto Aaron, Take thy rod, and stretch out thine hand upon the waters of Egypt, upon their streams, upon their rivers, and upon their ponds, and upon all their pools of water, that they may become blood; and that there may be blood throughout all the land of Egypt, both in vessels of wood, and in vessels of stone.
- And Moses and Aaron did so, as the Lord commanded; and he lifted up the rod, and smote the waters that were in the river, in the sight of Pharaoh, and in the sight of his servants; and all the waters that were in the river were turned to blood.
- Then say to him, 'The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has sent me to say to you: Let my people go, so that they may worship me in the desert. But until now you have not listened.
- This is what the LORD says: By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hand I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood.
- The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink; the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.'"
- The LORD said to Moses, "Tell Aaron, 'Take your staff and stretch out your hand over the waters of Egypt--over the streams and canals, over the ponds and all the reservoirs'--and they will turn to blood. Blood will be everywhere in Egypt, even in the wooden buckets and stone jars."
- Moses and Aaron did just as the LORD had commanded. He raised his staff in the presence of Pharaoh and his officials and struck the water of the Nile, and all the water was changed into blood.