- 사람이 아내를 取(취)하여 데려온 後(후)에 羞恥(수치)되는 일이 그에게 있음을 發見(발견)하고 그를 기뻐하지 아니하거든 ㅋ離婚(리혼) 證書(증서)를 써서 그 손에 주고 그를 自己(자기) 집에서 내어보낼 것이요
- 그 女子(녀자)는 그 집에서 나가서 다른 사람의 아내가 되려니와
- 그 後夫(후부)도 그를 미워하여 離婚(리혼) 證書(증서)를 써서 그 손에 주고 그를 自己(자기) 집에서 내어 보내었거나 或時(혹시) 그를 아내로 取(취)한 後夫(후부)가 죽었다 하자
- 그 女子(녀자)가 이미 몸을 더럽혔은즉 그를 내어 보낸 ㅌ全部(전부)가 그를 다시 아내로 取(취)하지 말지니 이 일은 여호와 앞에 可憎(가증)한 것이라 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 基業(기업)으로 주시는 땅으로 너는 犯罪(범죄)케 하지 말지니라
- ㅍ사람이 새로이 아내를 取(취)하였거든 그를 軍隊(군대)로 내어 보내지 말 것이요 무슨 職務(직무)든지 그에게 맡기지 말 것이며 그는 一年(일년) 동안 집에 閑暇(한가)히 居(거)하여 ㅎ그 取(취)한 아내를 즐겁게 할지니라
ㅋ마19:7 막10:4 마5:31 사50:1 렘3:8
- When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house.
- And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife.
- And if the latter husband hate her, and write her a bill of divorcement, and giveth it in her hand, and sendeth her out of his house; or if the latter husband die, which took her to be his wife;
- Her former husband, which sent her away, may not take her again to be his wife, after that she is defiled; for that is abomination before the Lord: and thou shalt not cause the land to sin, which the Lord thy God giveth thee for an inheritance.
- When a man hath taken a new wife, he shall not go out to war, neither shall he be charged with any business: but he shall be free at home one year, and shall cheer up his wife which he hath taken.
- If a man marries a woman who becomes displeasing to him because he finds something indecent about her, and he writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house,
- and if after she leaves his house she becomes the wife of another man,
- and her second husband dislikes her and writes her a certificate of divorce, gives it to her and sends her from his house, or if he dies,
- then her first husband, who divorced her, is not allowed to marry her again after she has been defiled. That would be detestable in the eyes of the LORD. Do not bring sin upon the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance.
- If a man has recently married, he must not be sent to war or have any other duty laid on him. For one year he is to be free to stay at home and bring happiness to the wife he has married.