- 내가 네 生物(생물) 사이로서 나는 듯하는 音聲(음성)을 들으니 가로되 ㄱ한 데나리온에 밀 한 되요 한 데나리온에 보리 석 되로다 또 橄欖油(감람유)와 葡萄酒(포도주)는 ㄴ害(해)치 말라 하더라
- 네째 印(인)을 떼실 때에 내가 네째 生物(생물)의 音聲(음성)을 들으니 가로되 오라 하기로
- 내가 보매 ㄷ靑黃色(청황색) 말이 나오는데 그 탄 者(자)의 이름은 死亡(사망)이니 陰府(음부)가 그 뒤를 따르더라 저희가 땅 四分(사분) 一(일)의 權勢(권세)를 얻어 ㄹ劍(검)과 凶年(흉년)과 死亡(사망)과 ㅁ땅의 짐승으로써 죽이더라
- 다섯째 印(인)을 떼실 때에 내가 보니 ㅂ하나님의 말씀과 ㅅ저희의 가진 證據(증거)를 因(인)하여 ㅇ죽임을 當(당)한 靈魂(령혼)들이 ㅈ祭壇(제단) 아래 있어
- 큰 소리로 불러 가로되 ㅊ거룩하고 참되신 大主宰(대주재)여 땅에 ㅋ居(거)하는 者(자)들을 ㅌ審判(심판)하여 ㅍ우리 피를 伸寃(신원)하여 주지 아니하시기를 ㅎ어느 때까지 하시려나이까 하니
ㄱ겔4:10,11 겔5:10 겔5:16 ㄴ계7:3 계9:4
ㄷ슥6:3 ㄹ겔14:21 ㅁ레26:22 신32:24
ㅂ계1:9 ㅅ계1:2 ㅇ계20:4 ㅈ계14:18 계16:7
ㅊ계3:7 ㅋ계3:10 ㅌ계11:18 계19:2 ㅍ시79:10 시119:84 눅18:7,8 ㅎ시94:3 슥1:12
- And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.
- And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.
- And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
- And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
- Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, "A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine!"
- When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, "Come!"
- I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.
- When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain because of the word of God and the testimony they had maintained.
- They called out in a loud voice, "How long, Sovereign Lord, holy and true, until you judge the inhabitants of the earth and avenge our blood?"