- 여호수아가 또 祭司長(제사장)들에게 일러 가로되 言約櫃(언약궤)를 메고 百姓(백성) 앞서 건너라 하매 곧 ㄱ言約櫃(언약궤)를 메고 百姓(백성) 앞서 나아가니라
- 여호와께서 여호수아에게 이르시되 내가 오늘부터 始作(시작)하여 ㄴ너를 온 이스라엘의 目前(목전)에서 크게 하여 내가 ㄷ모세와 함께 있던 것 같이 너와 함께 있는 것을 그들로 알게 하리라
- 너는 ㄹ言約櫃(언약궤)를 멘 祭司長(제사장)들에게 命(명)하여 이르기를 너희가 요단 물가에 이르거든 ㅁ요단에 들어서라 하라
- 여호수아가 이스라엘 子孫(자손)에게 이르되 이리 와서 너희 하나님 여호와의 말씀을 들으라 하고
- 또 말하되 ㅂ사시는 하나님이 너희 가운데 계시사 가나안 族屬(족속)과, 헷 族屬(족속)과, 히위 族屬(족속)과, 브리스 族屬(족속)과, 기르가스 族屬(족속)과, 아모리 族屬(족속)과, 여부스 族屬(족속)을 ㅅ너희 앞에서 丁寧(정녕)히 쫓아내실 줄을 이 일로 너희가 알리라
ㄴ수4:14 대상29:25 대하1:1 ㄷ수1:5
ㅂ신5:26 삼상17:26 왕하19:4 ㅅ출33:2 신7:1 시44:2 출13:5
- And Joshua spake unto the priests, saying, Take up the ark of the covenant, And pass over before the people. And they took up the ark of the covenant, and went before the people.
- And the Lord said unto Joshua, This day will I begin to magnify thee in the sight of all Israel, that they may know that, as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee.
- And thou shalt command the priests that bear the ark of the covenant, saying, When ye are come to the brink of the water of Jordan, ye shall stand still in Jordan.
- And Joshua said unto the children of Israel, Come hither, and hear the words of the Lord your God.
- And Joshua said, Hereby ye shall know that the living God is among you, and that he will without fail drive out from before you the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Hivites, and the Perizzites, and the Girgashites, and the Amorites, and the Jebusites.
- Joshua said to the priests, "Take up the ark of the covenant and pass on ahead of the people." So they took it up and went ahead of them.
- And the LORD said to Joshua, "Today I will begin to exalt you in the eyes of all Israel, so they may know that I am with you as I was with Moses.
- Tell the priests who carry the ark of the covenant: 'When you reach the edge of the Jordan's waters, go and stand in the river.'"
- Joshua said to the Israelites, "Come here and listen to the words of the LORD your God.
- This is how you will know that the living God is among you and that he will certainly drive out before you the Canaanites, Hittites, Hivites, Perizzites, Girgashites, Amorites and Jebusites.