- ㅂ내가 보매 또 다른 짐승이 땅에서 올라오니 새끼 羊(양)같이 두 뿔이 있고 龍(용)처럼 말하더라
- 저가 먼저 나온 짐승의 모든 權勢(권세)를 그 앞에서 行(행)하고 땅과 땅에 居(거)하는 者(자)들로 처음 짐승에게 敬拜(경배)하게 하니 곧 ㅅ죽게 되었던 傷處(상처)가 나은 者(자)니라
- ㅇ큰 異蹟(이적)을 行(행)하되 甚至於(심지어) 사람들 앞에서 ㅈ불이 하늘로부터 땅에 내려오게 하고
- 짐승 앞에서 받은 바 異蹟(이적)을 行(행)함으로 ㅊ땅에 居(거)하는 者(자)들을 迷惑(미혹)하며 땅에 居(거)하는 者(자)들에게 이르기를 ㅋ칼에 傷(상)하였다가 살아난 짐승을 爲(위)하여 偶像(우상)을 만들라 하더라
- 저가 權勢(권세)를 받아 그 짐승의 偶像(우상)에게 生氣(생기)를 주어 그 짐승의 偶像(우상)으로 말하게 하고 또 ㅌ짐승의 偶像(우상)에게 敬拜(경배)하지 아니하는 者(자)는 몇이든지 다 ㅍ죽이게 하더라
ㅂ계13:1 계13:14 계16:13
ㅇ계16:14 계19:20 신13:1~3 마24:24 살후2:9~11 ㅈ계20:9 왕상18:38 왕하1:10 왕하1:12 눅9:54
ㅊ계12:9 ㅋ계13:3 계13:12
ㅌ계14:9 계14:11 계16:2 계19:20 계20:4 ㅍ계16:6
- And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
- And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
- And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
- And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
- And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
- Then I saw another beast, coming out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he spoke like a dragon.
- He exercised all the authority of the first beast on his behalf, and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast, whose fatal wound had been healed.
- And he performed great and miraculous signs, even causing fire to come down from heaven to earth in full view of men.
- Because of the signs he was given power to do on behalf of the first beast, he deceived the inhabitants of the earth. He ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.
- He was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that it could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed.