- 오라, 우리가 ㅇ여호와께로 돌아가자 ㅈ여호와께서 우리를 찢으셨으나 도로 낫게 하실 것이요 우리를 치셨으나 ㅊ싸매어 주실 것임이라
- 여호와께서 이틀 後(후)에 ㅋ우리를 살리시며 第(제) 三日(삼일)에 우리를 일으키시리니 우리가 그 앞에서 살리라
- 그러므로 ㅌ우리가 여호와를 알자 힘써 여호와를 알자 ㅍ그의 나오심은 새벽 빛같이 一定(일정)하니 ㅎ비와 같이, ㅏ땅을 적시는 늦은 비와 같이 우리에게 臨(임)하시리라 하리라
- ㅑ에브라임아 ㅓ내가 네게 어떻게 하랴 유다야 내가 네게 어떻게 하랴 ㅕ너희의 仁愛(인애)가 ㅗ아침 구름이나 쉬 없어지는 이슬 같도다
- 그러므로 내가 先知者(선지자)들로 저희를 치고 ㅛ내 입의 말로 저희를 죽였노니 내 審判(심판)은 發(발)하는 빛과 같으니라
ㅇ호14:1 호3:5 ㅈ호5:14 호13:7,8 ㅊ사30:26
ㅋ시71:20 눅24:27 눅24:44 요2:22 요20:9 고전15:4
ㅌ호4:6 ㅍ미5:2 ㅎ호14:5 ㅏ욜2:20
ㅑ호6:10,11 호4:15 호5:5 호8:14 호10:11 호11:12 호12:1,2 호5:9~14 ㅓ호11:8 ㅕ렘2:2 ㅗ호13:3
- Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
- After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
- Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.
- O Ephraim, what shall I do unto thee? O Judah, what shall I do unto thee? for your goodness is as a morning cloud, and as the early dew it goeth away.
- Therefore have I hewed them by the prophets; I have slain them by the words of my mouth: and thy judgments are as the light that goeth forth.
- "Come, let us return to the LORD. He has torn us to pieces but he will heal us; he has injured us but he will bind up our wounds.
- After two days he will revive us; on the third day he will restore us, that we may live in his presence.
- Let us acknowledge the LORD; let us press on to acknowledge him. As surely as the sun rises, he will appear; he will come to us like the winter rains, like the spring rains that water the earth."
- "What can I do with you, Ephraim? What can I do with you, Judah? Your love is like the morning mist, like the early dew that disappears.
- Therefore I cut you in pieces with my prophets, I killed you with the words of my mouth; my judgments flashed like lightning upon you.