- 그러므로 나 主(주) 여호와가 말하노라 ㅐ내가 나의 삶을 두고 盟誓(맹서)하노니 네가 모든 ㄱ미운 物件(물건)과 ㄴ모든 可憎(가증)한 일로 ㄷ내 聖所(성소)를 더럽혔은즉 ㄹ나도 너를 아껴 보지 아니하며 矜恤(긍휼)을 베풀지 아니하고 ㅁ微弱(미약)하게 하리니
- 너희 가운데서 ㅂ三分之(삼분지) 一(일)은 瘟疫(온역)으로 죽으며 饑饉(기근)으로 滅亡(멸망)할 것이요 三分之(삼분지) 一(일)은 너희 四方(사방)에서 칼에 엎드러질 것이며 三分之(삼분지) 一(일)은 내가 四方(사방)에 흩고 또 그 뒤를 따라 칼을 빼리라
- ㅅ이와 같이 내 怒(노)가 다한즉 ㅇ그들에게 向(향)한 憤(분)이 풀려서 내 마음이 시원하리라 내 憤(분)이 그들에게 다 한즉 ㅈ나 여호와가 熱心(열심)으로 말한 줄을 그들이 알리라
- 내가 또 너로 ㅊ荒蕪(황무)케 하고 ㅋ너를 둘러 있는 異邦人(이방인) 中(중)에서 모든 지나가는 者(자)의 目前(목전)에 ㅌ凌辱(릉욕)거리가 되게 하리니
- ㅍ내 ㅎ怒(노)와 憤(분)과 重(중)한 責望(책망)으로 네게 罰(벌)을 내린즉 너를 둘러 있는 異邦人(이방인)에게 네가 羞辱(수욕)과 ㅏ嘲弄(조롱)을 當(당)하고 警戒(경계)와 怪異(괴이)한 것이 되리라 나 여호와의 말이니라
ㅐ겔16:48 ㄱ겔11:18 ㄴ겔7:20 겔11:18 겔11:21 ㄷ겔8:3 겔8:5,6 겔23:39 대하36:14 렘7:30 겔36:18 ㄹ겔7:4 겔7:9 겔8:18 겔9:5 겔9:10 렘21:7 ㅁ겔16:27
ㅂ겔5:2 겔6:11,12 렘15:2
ㅅ겔6:12 겔7:8 겔20:8 겔20:21 애4:11 겔39:25 ㅇ겔16:42 겔21:17 겔24:13 ㅈ겔36:5,6 겔38:19
ㅊ겔6:6 렘22:5 ㅋ겔5:5,6 ㅌ겔22:4 느2:17 시79:4 렘24:9
ㅍ겔14:21 ㅎ겔25:17 ㅏ겔14:8 신28:37
- Wherefore, as I live, saith the Lord God; Surely, because thou hast defiled my sanctuary with all thy detestable things, and with all thine abominations, therefore will I also diminish thee; neither shall mine eye spare, neither will I have any pity.
- A third part of thee shall die with the pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee; and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a sword after them.
- Thus shall mine anger be accomplished, and I will cause my fury to rest upon them, and I will be comforted: and they shall know that I the Lord have spoken it in my zeal, when I have accomplished my fury in them.
- Moreover I will make thee waste, and a reproach among the nations that are round about thee, in the sight of all that pass by.
- So it shall be a reproach and a taunt, an instruction and an astonishment unto the nations that are round about thee, when I shall execute judgments in thee in anger and in fury and in furious rebukes. I the Lord have spoken it.
- Therefore as surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, because you have defiled my sanctuary with all your vile images and detestable practices, I myself will withdraw my favor; I will not look on you with pity or spare you.
- A third of your people will die of the plague or perish by famine inside you; a third will fall by the sword outside your walls; and a third I will scatter to the winds and pursue with drawn sword.
- "Then my anger will cease and my wrath against them will subside, and I will be avenged. And when I have spent my wrath upon them, they will know that I the LORD have spoken in my zeal.
- "I will make you a ruin and a reproach among the nations around you, in the sight of all who pass by.
- You will be a reproach and a taunt, a warning and an object of horror to the nations around you when I inflict punishment on you in anger and in wrath and with stinging rebuke. I the LORD have spoken.