- 네가 내 어미의 젖을 먹은 오라비 같았었더면 내가 밖에서 너를 만날 때에 입을 맞추어도 나를 업신여길 者(자)가 없었을 것이라
- 내가 ㅅ너를 이끌어 내 어미 집에 들이고 ㅇ네게서 敎訓(교훈)을 받았으리라 나는 ㅈ香氣(향기)로운 술 곧 石榴汁(석류즙)으로 네게 마시웠겠고
- ㅊ너는 왼손으론 내 머리에 베게하고 오른손으론 나를 안았었으리라
- ㅋ예루살렘 女子(녀자)들아 내가 ㅌ너희에게 付託(부탁)한다 나의 사랑하는 者(자)가 願(원)하기 前(전)에는 ㅍ흔들지 말며 깨우지 말지니라
- ㅎ그 사랑하는 者(자)를 依支(의지)하고 거친 들에서 올라오는 女子(녀자)가 누구인고 너를 因(인)하여 네 어미가 辛苦(신고)한, 너를 낳은 者(자)가 애쓴 그 곳 사과나무 아래서 내가 너를 깨웠노라
ㅅ아3:4 ㅇ사54:13 ㅈ잠9:2 잠9:5
ㅋ아1:5 ㅌ아2:7 ㅍ아2:7
- O that thou wert as my brother, that sucked the breasts of my mother! when I should find thee without, I would kiss thee; yea, I should not be despised.
- I would lead thee, and bring thee into my mother's house, who would instruct me: I would cause thee to drink of spiced wine of the juice of my pomegranate.
- His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.
- I charge you, O daughters of Jerusalem, that ye stir not up, nor awake my love, until he please.
- Who is this that cometh up from the wilderness, leaning upon her beloved? I raised thee up under the apple tree: there thy mother brought thee forth: there she brought thee forth that bare thee.
- If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me.
- I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house--she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates.
- His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me.
- Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires.
- Who is this coming up from the desert leaning on her lover? Under the apple tree I roused you; there your mother conceived you, there she who was in labor gave you birth.