- 오직 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 基業(기업)으로 주시는 으이 民族(민족)들의 城邑(성읍)에서는 呼吸(호흡) 있는 者(자)를 하나도 살리지 말지니
- 곧 헷 族屬(족속)과, 아모리 族屬(족속)과, 가나안 族屬(족속)과, 브리스 族屬(족속)과, 여부스 族屬(족속)을 네가 이殄滅(진멸)하되 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 命(명)하신 대로 하라
- 이는 ㅐ그들이 그 神(신)들에게 行(행)하는 모든 可憎(가증)한 일로 너희에게 가르쳐 本(본)받게 하여 ㄱ너희로 너희의 하나님 여호와께 犯罪(범죄)케 할까 함이니라
- 너희가 어느 城邑(성읍)을 오래 동안 에워싸고 쳐서 取(취)하려 할 때에도 ㄴ도끼를 둘러 그곳의 나무를 斫伐(작벌)하지 말라 이는 너희의 먹을 것이 될 것임이니 찍지 말라 밭의 樹木(수목)이 사람이냐 너희가 어찌 그것을 에워싸겠느냐
- 오직 果木(과목)이 아닌 줄로 아는 樹木(수목)은 斫伐(작벌)하여 너희와 싸우는 그 城邑(성읍)을 치는 器具(기구)를 만들어 그 城邑(성읍)을 陷落(함락)시킬 때까지 쓸지니라
으신7:1,2 민33:52 수11:14
ㅐ신7:4 신12:30,31 신18:9 ㄱ출23:33
- But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:
- But thou shalt utterly destroy them; namely, the Hittites, and the Amorites, the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, the Hivites, and the Jebusites; as the Lord thy God hath commanded thee:
- That they teach you not to do after all their abominations, which they have done unto their gods; so should ye sin against the Lord your God.
- When thou shalt besiege a city a long time, in making war against it to take it, thou shalt not destroy the trees thereof by forcing an axe against them: for thou mayest eat of them, and thou shalt not cut them down(for the tree of the field is to employ them in the siege: man's life)
- Only the trees which thou knowest that they be not trees for meat, thou shalt destroy and cut them down; and thou shalt build bulwarks against the city that maketh war with thee, until it be subdued.
- However, in the cities of the nations the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, do not leave alive anything that breathes.
- Completely destroy them--the Hittites, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites and Jebusites--as the LORD your God has commanded you.
- Otherwise, they will teach you to follow all the detestable things they do in worshiping their gods, and you will sin against the LORD your God.
- When you lay siege to a city for a long time, fighting against it to capture it, do not destroy its trees by putting an ax to them, because you can eat their fruit. Do not cut them down. Are the trees of the field people, that you should besiege them?
- However, you may cut down trees that you know are not fruit trees and use them to build siege works until the city at war with you falls.