- ㅇ사람과 사람 사이에 是非(시비)가 생겨서 裁判(재판)을 請(청)하거든 裁判長(재판장)은 그들을 裁判(재판)하여 ㅈ義人(의인)은 義(의)롭다 하고 惡人(악인)은 定罪(정죄)할 것이며
- 惡人(악인)에게 笞刑(태형)이 合當(합당)하거든 裁判長(재판장)은 그를 엎드리게 하고 그 罪(죄)의 輕重(경중)대로 如數(여수)이 自己(자기) 앞에서 때리게 하라
- ㅊ四十(사십)까지는 때리려니와 그것을 넘기지는 못할지니 萬一(만일) 그것을 넘겨 過多(과다)히 때리면 네가 네 兄弟(형제)로 賤(천)히 여김을 받게 할까 하노라
- ㅋ穀食(곡식) 떠는 소의 입에 망을 씌우지 말지니라
- ㅌ兄弟(형제)가 同居(동거)하는데 그 中(중) 하나가 죽고 아들이 없거든 그 죽은 者(자)의 아내는 나가서 他人(타인)에게 시집가지 말 것이요 ㅍ그 男便(남편)의 兄弟(형제)가 그에게로 들어가서 그를 取(취)하여 아내를 삼아 그의 男便(남편)의 兄弟(형제) 된 義務(의무)를 그에게 다 行(행)할 것이요
ㅇ신19:17 ㅈ왕상8:32 잠17:15
ㅌ마22:24 막12:19 눅20:28 ㅍ창38:8,9 룻1:12,13 룻3:9
- If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.
- And it shall be, if the wicked man be worthy to be beaten, that the judge shall cause him to lie down, and to be beaten before his face, according to his fault, by a certain number.
- Forty stripes he may give him, and not exceed: lest, if he should exceed, and beat him above these with many stripes, then thy brother should seem vile unto thee.
- Thou shalt not muzzle the ox when he treadeth out the corn.
- If brethren dwell together, and one of them die, and have no child, the wife of the dead shall not marry without unto a stranger: her husband's brother shall go in unto her, and take her to him to wife, and perform the duty of an husband's brother unto her.
- When men have a dispute, they are to take it to court and the judges will decide the case, acquitting the innocent and condemning the guilty.
- If the guilty man deserves to be beaten, the judge shall make him lie down and have him flogged in his presence with the number of lashes his crime deserves,
- but he must not give him more than forty lashes. If he is flogged more than that, your brother will be degraded in your eyes.
- Do not muzzle an ox while it is treading out the grain.
- If brothers are living together and one of them dies without a son, his widow must not marry outside the family. Her husband's brother shall take her and marry her and fulfill the duty of a brother-in-law to her.