- 네가 萬一(만일) 그 捕虜(포로) 中(중)의 아리따운 女子(녀자)를 보고 戀戀(연련)하여 아내를 삼고자 하거든
- 그를 네 집으로 데려갈 것이요 그는 그 머리를 밀고 손톱을 베고
- 또 捕虜(포로)의 衣服(의복)을 벗고 네 집에 居(거)하며 ㅈ그 父母(부모)를 爲(위)하여 一個月(일개월)동안 哀哭(애곡)한 後(후)에 네가 그에게로 들어가서 그 男便(남편)이 되고 그는 네 아내가 될 것이요
- 그 後(후)에 네가 그를 기뻐하지 아니하거든 ㅊ그 마음대로 가게 하고 決(결)코 돈을 받고 팔지 말지라 네가 그를 辱(욕)보였은즉 ㅋ종으로 여기지 말지니라
- 어떤 사람이 두 아내를 두었는데 ㅌ하나는 사랑을 받고 하나는 미움을 받다가 그 사랑을 받는 者(자)와 미움을 받는 者(자)가 둘 다 아들을 낳았다 하자 그 미움을 받는 者(자)의 所生(소생)이 長子(장자)여든
ㅌ창29:30 창29:33 삼상1:4,5
- And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy wife;
- Then thou shalt bring her home to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails;
- And she shall put the raiment of her captivity from off her, and shall remain in thine house, and bewail her father and her mother a full month: and after that thou shalt go in unto her, and be her husband, and she shall be thy wife.
- And it shall be, if thou have no delight in her, then thou shalt let her go whither she will; but thou shalt not sell her at all for money, thou shalt not make merchandise of her, because thou hast humbled her.
- If a man have two wives, one beloved, and another hated, and they have born him children, both the beloved and the hated; and if the firstborn son be hers that was hated:
- if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife.
- Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails
- and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife.
- If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.
- If a man has two wives, and he loves one but not the other, and both bear him sons but the firstborn is the son of the wife he does not love,