- ㅓ네 하나님 여호와께서 이 列國(렬국)을 滅絶(멸절)하시고 네 하나님 여호와께서 그 땅을 네게 주시므로 네가 畢竟(필경) 그것을 얻고 그들의 各(각) 城邑(성읍)과 各(각) 家屋(가옥)에 居(거)할 때에
- 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 基業(기업)으로 주신 땅 가운데서 ㅕ세 城邑(성읍)을 너를 爲(위)하여 區別(구별)하고
- 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 遺業(유업)으로 주시는 땅의 全體(전체)를 三區(삼구)로 分(분)하여 그 道路(도로)를 닦고 무릇 殺人者(살인자)를 그 城邑(성읍)으로 逃避(도피)케 하라
- ㅗ殺人者(살인자)가 그리로 逃避(도피)하여 살 만한 經緯(경위)는 이러하니 곧 누구든지 本來(본래) 嫌怨(혐원)이 없이 不知中(부지중)에 그 이웃을 죽인 일,
- 假令(가령) 사람이 그 이웃과 함께 伐木(벌목)하러 森林(삼림)에 들어가서 손에 도끼를 들고 伐木(벌목)하려고 찍을 때에 도끼가 자루에서 빠져 그 이웃을 맞춰 그로 죽게함 같은 것이라 이런 사람은 그 城邑(성읍) 中(중) 하나로 逃避(도피)하여 生命(생명)을 保存(보존)할 것이니라
ㅕ출21:13 민35:10 민35:14 수20:2 수20:8
ㅗ신4:42 민35:15 수20:3 수20:5
- When the Lord thy God hath cut off the nations, whose land the Lord thy God giveth thee, and thou succeedest them, and dwellest in their cities, and in their houses;
- Thou shalt separate three cities for thee in the midst of thy land, which the Lord thy God giveth thee to possess it.
- Thou shalt prepare thee a way, and divide the coasts of thy land, which the Lord thy God giveth thee to inherit, into three parts, that every slayer may flee thither.
- And this is the case of the slayer, which shall flee thither, that he may live: Whoso killeth his neighbour ignorantly, whom he hated not in time past;
- As when a man goeth into the wood with his neighbour to hew wood, and his hand fetcheth a stroke with the axe to cut down the tree, and the head slippeth from the helve, and lighteth upon his neighbour, that he die; he shall flee unto one of those cities, and live:
- When the LORD your God has destroyed the nations whose land he is giving you, and when you have driven them out and settled in their towns and houses,
- then set aside for yourselves three cities centrally located in the land the LORD your God is giving you to possess.
- Build roads to them and divide into three parts the land the LORD your God is giving you as an inheritance, so that anyone who kills a man may flee there.
- This is the rule concerning the man who kills another and flees there to save his life--one who kills his neighbor unintentionally, without malice aforethought.
- For instance, a man may go into the forest with his neighbor to cut wood, and as he swings his ax to fell a tree, the head may fly off and hit his neighbor and kill him. That man may flee to one of these cities and save his life.