- 여호와께서 곧 이스라엘 모든 支派(지파) 中(중)에서 그를 區別(구별)하시고 이 律法冊(률법책)에 記錄(기록)된 言約(언약)의 모든 詛呪(저주)대로 그에게 禍(화)를 더하시리라
- 너희 뒤에 일어나는 너희 子孫(자손)과 遠方(원방)에서 오는 客(객)이 ㅓ그 땅의 災殃(재앙)과 여호와께서 그 땅에 流行(류행)시키시는 疾病(질병)을 보며
- 그 온 땅이 硫黃(류황)이 되며 ㅕ소금이 되며 또 불에 타서 심지도 못하며 結實(결실)함도 없으며 거기 아무 풀도 나지 아니함이 옛적에 여호와께서 ㅗ震怒(진노)와 憤恨(분한)으로 毁滅(훼멸)하신 소돔과 고모라와 ㅛ아드마와 스보임의 무너짐과 같음을 보고 말할 것이요
- 列邦(열방) 사람들도 ㅜ말하기를 여호와께서 ㅠ어찌하여 이 땅에 이같이 行(행)하셨느뇨 이같이 크고 熱烈(열렬)하게 怒(노)하심은 무슨 뜻이뇨 하면
- 그 때에 사람이 對答(대답)하기를 그 무리가 自己(자기)의 祖上(조상)의 하나님 여호와께서 그 祖上(조상)을 애굽에서 引導(인도)하여 내실 때에 더불어 세우신 言約(언약)을 버리고
ㅕ삿9:45 렘17:6 겔47:11 습2:9 ㅗ창19:24,25 렘20:16 렘49:18 렘50:40 벧후2:6 ㅛ창14:2 호11:8
ㅜ신29:22 ㅠ왕상9:8,9 렘22:8,9
- And the Lord shall separate him unto evil out of all the tribes of Israel, according to all the curses of the covenant that are written in this book of the law:
- So that the generation to come of your children that shall rise up after you, and the stranger that shall come from a far land, shall say, When they see the plagues of that land, and the sicknesses which the Lord hath laid upon it;
- And that the whole land thereof is brimstone, and salt, and burning, that it is not sown, nor beareth, nor any grass groweth therein, like the overthrow of Sodom, and Gomorrah, Admah, and Zeboim, which the Lord overthrew in his anger, and in his wrath:
- Even all nations shall say, Wherefore hath the Lord done thus unto this land? what meaneth the heat of this great anger?
- Then men shall say, Because they have forsaken the covenant of the Lord God of their fathers, which he made with them when he brought them forth out of the land of Egypt:
- The LORD will single him out from all the tribes of Israel for disaster, according to all the curses of the covenant written in this Book of the Law.
- Your children who follow you in later generations and foreigners who come from distant lands will see the calamities that have fallen on the land and the diseases with which the LORD has afflicted it.
- The whole land will be a burning waste of salt and sulfur--nothing planted, nothing sprouting, no vegetation growing on it. It will be like the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, Admah and Zeboiim, which the LORD overthrew in fierce anger.
- All the nations will ask: "Why has the LORD done this to this land? Why this fierce, burning anger?"
- And the answer will be: "It is because this people abandoned the covenant of the LORD, the God of their fathers, the covenant he made with them when he brought them out of Egypt.