- 네 하나님 여호와께서 ㅋ네게 許諾(허락)하신 대로 네게 福(복)을 주시리니 ㅌ네가 여러 나라에 꾸어 줄지라도 너는 꾸지 아니하겠고 ㅍ네가 여러 나라를 治理(치리)할지라도 너는 治理(치리)함을 받지 아니하리라
- 네 하나님 여호와께서 네게 주신 땅 어느 城邑(성읍)에서든지 가난한 兄弟(형제)가 너와 함께 居(거)하거든 ㅎ그 가난한 兄弟(형제)에게 네 마음을 剛愎(강퍅)히 하지 말며 네 손을 움켜 쥐지 말고
- ㅏ반드시 네 손을 그에게 펴서 그 要求(요구)하는 대로 쓸 것을 넉넉히 꾸어주라
- 삼가 너는 마음에 惡念(악념)을 품지 말라 곧 이르기를 第(제) 七年(칠년) 免除年(면제년)이 가까왔다 하고 네 ㅑ窮乏(궁핍)한 兄弟(형제)에게 惡(악)한 눈을 들고 아무 것도 주지 아니하면 그가 너를 ㅓ여호와께 呼訴(호소)하리니 ㅕ네가 罪(죄)를 얻을 것이라
- 너는 반드시 그에게 救濟(구제)할 것이요 救濟(구제)할 때에는 ㅗ아끼는 마음을 품지 말 것이니라 ㅛ이로 因(인)하여 네 하나님 여호와께서 네 凡事(범사)와 네 손으로 하는바에 네게 福(복)을 주시리라
ㅋ신7:13 출23:25 ㅌ신28:12 신28:44 ㅍ신28:13 왕상4:21 왕상4:24 스4:20 잠22:7
ㅏ레25:35 마5:42 눅6:34,35
ㅑ신28:54 신28:56 잠23:6 잠28:22 마20:15 ㅓ신24:15 ㅕ마25:41,42
ㅗ고후9:7 ㅛ잠28:27 신14:29
- For the Lord thy God blesseth thee, as he promised thee: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, but thou shalt not borrow; and thou shalt reign over many nations, but they shall not reign over thee.
- If there be among you a poor man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the Lord thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not harden thine heart, nor shut thine hand from thy poor brother:
- But thou shalt open thine hand wide unto him, and shalt surely lend him sufficient for his need, in that which he wanteth.
- Beware that there be not a thought in thy wicked heart, saying, The seventh year, the year of release, is at hand; and thine eye be evil against thy poor brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the Lord against thee, and it be sin unto thee.
- Thou shalt surely give him, and thine heart shall not be grieved when thou givest unto him: because that for this thing the Lord thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.
- For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.
- If there is a poor man among your brothers in any of the towns of the land that the LORD your God is giving you, do not be hardhearted or tightfisted toward your poor brother.
- Rather be openhanded and freely lend him whatever he needs.
- Be careful not to harbor this wicked thought: "The seventh year, the year for canceling debts, is near," so that you do not show ill will toward your needy brother and give him nothing. He may then appeal to the LORD against you, and you will be found guilty of sin.
- Give generously to him and do so without a grudging heart; then because of this the LORD your God will bless you in all your work and in everything you put your hand to.