- 내가 오늘날 命(명)하는 모든 命令(명령)을 너희는 ㅅ지켜 行(행)하라 그리하면 너희가 살고 蕃盛(번성)하고 여호와께서 너희의 列祖(열조)에게 盟誓(맹서)하신 땅에 들어가서 그것을 얻으리라
- 네 하나님 여호와께서 이 ㅇ四十年(사십년) 동안에 너로 曠野(광야)의 길을 걷게 하신 것을 記憶(기억)하라 이는 너를 낮추시며 ㅈ너를 試驗(시험)하사 네 마음이 어떠한지 ㅊ그 命令(명령)을 지키는지 아니 지키는지 ㅋ알려 하심이라
- 너를 낮추시며 ㅌ너로 주리게 하시며 또 너도 알지 못하며 네 列祖(열조)도 알지 못하던 ㅍ만나를 네게 먹이신 것은 ㅎ사람이 떡으로만 사는 것이 아니요 여호와의 입에서 나오는 모든 말씀으로 사는 줄을 너로 알게 하려 하심이니라
- 이 四十年(사십년) 동안에 ㅏ네 衣服(의복)이 해어지지 아니하였고 네 발이 부릍지 아니하였느니라
- 너는 ㅑ사람이 그 아들을 懲戒(징계)함 같이 네 하나님 여호와께서 너를 懲戒(징계)하시는 줄 마음에 생각하고
ㅅ신4:1 신5:32,33 신6:1~3
ㅇ신1:3 신2:7 신29:5 암2:10 ㅈ신8:16 출15:25 ㅊ출16:4 삿3:4 ㅋ대하32:21
ㅌ출16:2,3 ㅍ출16:12 출16:14,15 출16:35 민11:6~9 민21:5 ㅎ마4:4 눅4:4 요6:49~51
ㅑ잠3:12 히12:5,6 삼하7:14 잠29:17 호10:10 계3:19
- All the commandments which I command thee this day shall ye observe to do, that ye may live, and multiply, and go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers.
- And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
- And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the Lord doth man live.
- Thy raiment waxed not old upon thee, neither did thy foot swell, these forty years.
- Thou shalt also consider in thine heart, that, as a man chasteneth his son, so the Lord thy God chasteneth thee.
- Be careful to follow every command I am giving you today, so that you may live and increase and may enter and possess the land that the LORD promised on oath to your forefathers.
- Remember how the LORD your God led you all the way in the desert these forty years, to humble you and to test you in order to know what was in your heart, whether or not you would keep his commands.
- He humbled you, causing you to hunger and then feeding you with manna, which neither you nor your fathers had known, to teach you that man does not live on bread alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the LORD.
- Your clothes did not wear out and your feet did not swell during these forty years.
- Know then in your heart that as a man disciplines his son, so the LORD your God disciplines you.