- 月朔(월삭)에는 흠 없는 수송아지 하나와 어린 羊(양) 여섯과 수羊(양) 하나를 드리되 모두 欠(흠) 없는 것으로 할 것이며
- 또 素祭(소제)를 갖추되 수송아지에는 밀가루 한 에바요 수羊(양)에도 밀가루 한 에바며 모든 어린 羊(양)에는 ㅏ그 힘대로 할 것이요 밀가루 한 에바에는 기름 한 힌씩이며
- ㅑ王(왕)이 올 때에는 이 門(문) 玄關(현관)을 通(통)하여 들어오고 나갈 때에도 그리할지니라
- 그러나 모든 定(정)한 節期(절기)에 ㅓ이 땅 居民(거민)이 나 ㅕ여호와 앞에 나아올 때에는 北門(북문)으로 들어와서 敬拜(경배)하는 者(자)는 南門(남문)으로 나가고 南門(남문)으로 들어오는 者(자)는 北門(북문)으로 나갈지라 들어온 門(문)으로 도로 나가지 말고 그 몸이 앞으로 向(향)한대로 나갈지며
- ㅗ王(왕)은 무리 가운데 있어서 그들의 들어올 때에 들어오고 그들의 나갈 때에 나갈지니라
ㅓ겔46:3 ㅕ신16:16 출23:14~17
- And in the day of the new moon it shall be a young bullock without blemish, and six lambs, and a ram: they shall be without blemish.
- And he shall prepare a meat offering, an ephah for a bullock, and an ephah for a ram, and for the lambs according as his hand shall attain unto, and an hin of oil to an ephah.
- And when the prince shall enter, he shall go in by the way of the porch of that gate, and he shall go forth by the way thereof.
- But when the people of the land shall come before the Lord in the solemn feasts, he that entereth in by the way of the north gate to worship shall go out by the way of the south gate; and he that entereth by the way of the south gate shall go forth by the way of the north gate: he shall not return by the way of the gate whereby he came in, but shall go forth over against it.
- And the prince in the midst of them, when they go in, shall go in; and when they go forth, shall go forth.
- On the day of the New Moon he is to offer a young bull, six lambs and a ram, all without defect.
- He is to provide as a grain offering one ephah with the bull, one ephah with the ram, and with the lambs as much as he wants to give, along with a hin of oil with each ephah.
- When the prince enters, he is to go in through the portico of the gateway, and he is to come out the same way.
- "'When the people of the land come before the LORD at the appointed feasts, whoever enters by the north gate to worship is to go out the south gate; and whoever enters by the south gate is to go out the north gate. No one is to return through the gate by which he entered, but each is to go out the opposite gate.
- The prince is to be among them, going in when they go in and going out when they go out.