- 곧 내가 오늘날 너를 命(명)하여 네 하나님 여호와를 ㅏ사랑하고 그 모든 길로 行(행)하며 그 命令(명령)과 規例(규례)와 法度(법도)를 지키라 하는 것이라 그리하면 네가 生存(생존)하며 蕃盛(번성)할 것이요 또 네 하나님 여호와께서 네가 가서 얻을 땅에서 네게 福(복)을 주실 것임이니라
- 그러나 ㅑ네가 萬一(만일) 마음을 돌이켜 듣지 아니하고 誘惑(유혹)을 받아서 다른 神(신)들에게 절하고 그를 섬기면
- ㅓ내가 오늘날 너희에게 宣言(선언)하노니 너희가 반드시 亡(망)할 것이라 너희가 요단을 건너가서 얻을 땅에서 너희의 날이 長久(장구)치 못할 것이니라
- 내가 오늘날 天地(천지)를 불러서 너희에게 證據(증거)를 삼노라 내가 生命(생명)과 死亡(사망)과 ㅕ福(복)과 詛呪(저주)를 네 앞에 두었은즉 너와 네 子孫(자손)이 살기 爲(위)하여 生命(생명)을 擇(택)하고
- ㅗ네 하나님 여호와를 사랑하고 그 말씀을 順從(순종)하며 또 그에게 附從(부종)하라 ㅛ그는 네 生命(생명)이시요 네 長壽(장수)시니 여호와께서 ㅜ네 列祖(열조) 아브라함과 이삭과 야곱에게 주리라고 盟誓(맹서)하신 땅에 네가 居(거)하리라
ㅗ신10:20 ㅛ시27:1 시66:9 요11:25 신32:47 ㅜ신1:8
- In that I command thee this day to love the Lord thy God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and the Lord thy God shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.
- But if thine heart turn away, so that thou wilt not hear, but shalt be drawn away, and worship other gods, and serve them;
- I denounce unto you this day, that ye shall surely perish, and that ye shall not prolong your days upon the land, whither thou passest over Jordan to go to possess it.
- I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live:
- That thou mayest love the Lord thy God, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which the Lord sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.
- For I command you today to love the LORD your God, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commands, decrees and laws; then you will live and increase, and the LORD your God will bless you in the land you are entering to possess.
- But if your heart turns away and you are not obedient, and if you are drawn away to bow down to other gods and worship them,
- I declare to you this day that you will certainly be destroyed. You will not live long in the land you are crossing the Jordan to enter and possess.
- This day I call heaven and earth as witnesses against you that I have set before you life and death, blessings and curses. Now choose life, so that you and your children may live
- and that you may love the LORD your God, listen to his voice, and hold fast to him. For the LORD is your life, and he will give you many years in the land he swore to give to your fathers, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.