- ㅍ第(제) 六年(육년) 六月(육월) 五日(오일)에 ㅎ나는 집에 앉았고 ㅏ유다 長老(장로)들은 내 앞에 앉았는데 ㅑ主(주) 여호와의 權能(권능)이 거기서 내게 臨(임)하기로
- 내가 보니 ㅓ불같은 形像(형상)이 있어 그 허리 以下(이하) 模樣(모양)은 불 같고 허리 異像(이상)은 光彩(광채)가 나서 ㅕ단쇠 같은데
- 그가 ㅗ손 같은 것을 펴서 내 머리털 한 모숨을 잡으며 主(주)의 神(신)이 나를 들어 ㅛ天地(천지) 사이로 올리시고 ㅜ하나님의 異像(이상) 가운데 ㅠ나를 이끌어 예루살렘으로 가서 안으뜰로 들어가는 北向(북향)한 門(문)에 이르시니 이거기는 ㅐ妬忌(투기)의 偶像(우상) ㄱ곧 妬忌(투기)를 激發(격발)케 하는 偶像(우상)의 자리가 있는 곳이라
- ㄴ이스라엘 하나님의 榮光(영광)이 거기 있는데 ㄷ내가 들에서 보던 異像(이상)과 같더라
- 그가 내게 이르시되 ㄹ人子(인자)야 이제 너는 눈을 들어 北便(북편)을 바라보라 하시기로 내가 눈을 들어 北便(북편)을 바라보니 ㅁ祭壇門(제단문) 어귀 北便(북편)에 그 妬忌(투기)의 偶像(우상)이 있더라
ㅍ겔1:2 겔20:1 ㅎ왕하6:32 ㅏ겔8:11,12 겔9:6 겔14:1 겔20:1 겔20:3 ㅑ겔1:3
ㅓ겔1:27 ㅕ겔1:4 겔1:27
ㅗ단5:5 겔2:9 ㅛ고후12:2 고후12:4 ㅜ겔1:1 ㅠ겔11:1 겔11:24 겔40:2 으겔8:14 이겔5:11 ㅐ신4:16 ㄱ신32:16 신32:21
- And it came to pass in the sixth year, in the sixth month, in the fifth day of the month, as I sat in mine house, and the elders of Judah sat before me, that the hand of the Lord God fell there upon me.
- Then I beheld, and lo a likeness as the appearance of fire: from the appearance of his loins even downward, fire; and from his loins even upward, as the appearance of brightness, as the colour of amber.
- And he put forth the form of an hand, and took me by a lock of mine head; and the spirit lifted me up between the earth and the heaven, and brought me in the visions of God to Jerusalem, to the door of the inner gate that looketh toward the north; where was the seat of the image of jealousy, which provoketh to jealousy.
- And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel was there, according to the vision that I saw in the plain.
- Then said he unto me, Son of man, lift up thine eyes now the way toward the north. So I lifted up mine eyes the way toward the north, and behold northward at the gate of the altar this image of jealousy in the entry.
- In the sixth year, in the sixth month on the fifth day, while I was sitting in my house and the elders of Judah were sitting before me, the hand of the Sovereign LORD came upon me there.
- I looked, and I saw a figure like that of a man. From what appeared to be his waist down he was like fire, and from there up his appearance was as bright as glowing metal.
- He stretched out what looked like a hand and took me by the hair of my head. The Spirit lifted me up between earth and heaven and in visions of God he took me to Jerusalem, to the entrance to the north gate of the inner court, where the idol that provokes to jealousy stood.
- And there before me was the glory of the God of Israel, as in the vision I had seen in the plain.
- Then he said to me, "Son of man, look toward the north." So I looked, and in the entrance north of the gate of the altar I saw this idol of jealousy.