- 너희는 이여호와의 말씀을 들을지어다 내게 이르시기를 너는 일어나서 山(산) 앞에서 爭辯(쟁변)하여 작은 山(산)으로 네 목소리를 듣게 하라 하셨나니
- 너희 山(산)들과 땅의 堅固(견고)한 地臺(지대)들아 너희는 ㅐ여호와의 爭辯(쟁변)을 ㄱ들으라 여호와께서 自己(자기) 百姓(백성)과 爭辯(쟁변)하시며 이스라엘과 辯論(변론)하실 것이라
- 이르시기를 내 百姓(백성)아 내가 ㄴ무엇을 네게 行(행)하였으며 ㄷ무엇에 너를 괴롭게 하였느냐 너는 내게 證據(증거)하라
- ㄹ내가 너를 애굽 땅에서 引導(인도)하여 내어 ㅁ종노릇하는 집에서 贖良(속량)하였고 모세와 아론과 ㅂ미리암을 보내어 네 앞에 行(행)하게 하였었느니라
- 내 百姓(백성)아 너는 ㅅ모압 王(왕) 발락의 꾀한 것과 브올의 아들 발람이 그에게 對答(대답)한 것을 追億(추억)하며 ㅇ싯딤에서부터 ㅈ길갈까지의 일을 追億(추억)하라 그리하면 나 여호와의 ㅊ義(의)롭게 行(행)한 것을 알리라 하실 것이니라
ㅐ사1:18 호4:1 ㄱ시50:1 시50:4 겔36:4
ㄴ사5:4 렘2:5 렘2:31 ㄷ사43:22,23 말1:13
ㄹ출12:51 호12:13 암2:10 ㅁ삼하7:23 ㅂ출15:20 민12:1,2
ㅅ민22:5 ㅇ민25:1 ㅈ수4:19 ㅊ삿5:11
- Hear ye now what the Lord saith; Arise, contend thou before the mountains, and let the hills hear thy voice.
- Hear ye, O mountains, the Lord's controversy, and ye strong foundations of the earth: for the Lord hath a controversy with his people, and he will plead with Israel.
- O my people, what have I done unto thee? and wherein have I wearied thee? testify against me.
- For I brought thee up out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of servants; and I sent before thee Moses, Aaron, and Miriam.
- O my people, remember now what Balak king of Moab consulted, and what Balaam the son of Beor answered him from Shittim unto Gilgal; that ye may know the righteousness of the Lord.
- Listen to what the LORD says: "Stand up, plead your case before the mountains; let the hills hear what you have to say.
- Hear, O mountains, the LORD'S accusation; listen, you everlasting foundations of the earth. For the LORD has a case against his people; he is lodging a charge against Israel.
- "My people, what have I done to you? How have I burdened you? Answer me.
- I brought you up out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery. I sent Moses to lead you, also Aaron and Miriam.
- My people, remember what Balak king of Moab counseled and what Balaam son of Beor answered. Remember your journey from Shittim to Gilgal, that you may know the righteous acts of the LORD."