- ㅊ主(주) 여호와께서 내게 보이신 것이 이러하니라 王(왕)이 풀을 벤 後(후) 풀이 다시 ㅋ움돋기 시작할 때에 主(주)께서 蝗蟲(황충)을 지으시매
- 蝗蟲(황충)이 땅의 풀을 다 먹은지라 내가 가로되 主(주) 여호와여 請(청)컨대 赦(사)하소서 야곱이 微弱(미약)하오니 ㅌ어떻게 서리이까 하매
- ㅍ여호와께서 이에 對(대)하여 뜻을 돌이켜 가라사대 이것이 이루지 아니하리라 하시니라
- 主(주) 여호와께서 또 내게 보이신 것이 이러하니라 主(주) 여호와께서 命(명)하여 ㅎ불로 懲罰(징벌)하게 하시니 불이 큰 바다를 삼키고 陸地(육지)까지 먹으려 하는지라
- 이에 내가 가로되 主(주) 여호와여 請(청)컨대 그치소서 야곱이 微弱(미약)하오니 어떻게 서리이까 하매
ㅊ암8:1 ㅋ욜1:4 출10:4
- Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me; and, behold, he formed grasshoppers in the beginning of the shooting up of the latter growth; and, lo, it was the latter growth after the king's mowings.
- And it came to pass, that when they had made an end of eating the grass of the land, then I said, O Lord God, forgive, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.
- The Lord repented for this: It shall not be, saith the Lord.
- Thus hath the Lord God shewed unto me: and, behold, the Lord God called to contend by fire, and it devoured the great deep, and did eat up a part.
- Then said I, O Lord God, cease, I beseech thee: by whom shall Jacob arise? for he is small.
- This is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: He was preparing swarms of locusts after the king's share had been harvested and just as the second crop was coming up.
- When they had stripped the land clean, I cried out, "Sovereign LORD, forgive! How can Jacob survive? He is so small!"
- So the LORD relented. "This will not happen," the LORD said.
- This is what the Sovereign LORD showed me: The Sovereign LORD was calling for judgment by fire; it dried up the great deep and devoured the land.
- Then I cried out, "Sovereign LORD, I beg you, stop! How can Jacob survive? He is so small!"