- 마침 거기 ㅂ亂類(난류) 하나가 있으니 베냐민 사람 비그리의 아들 세바라 하는 者(자)라 저가 나팔을 불며 가로되 ㅅ우리는 다윗과 함께할 分誼(분의)가 없으며 이새의 아들과 함께 할 業(업)이 없도다 이스라엘아 ㅇ各各(각각) 帳幕(장막)으로 돌아가라 하매
- 이에 온 이스라엘 사람들이 다윗 좇기를 그치고 올라가 비그리의 아들 세바를 좇으나 유다 사람들은 王(왕)에게 合(합)하여 요단에서 예루살렘까지 좇으니라
- 다윗이 예루살렘 本宮(본궁)에 이르러 前(전)에 ㅈ머물러 宮(궁)을 지키게 한 後宮(후궁) 열名(명)을 잡아 別室(별실)에 가두고 먹을 것만 주고 더불어 同寢(동침)치 아니하니 저희가 죽는 날까지 갇혀서 生寡婦(생과부)로 지내니라
- 王(왕)이 ㅊ아마사에게 이르되 너는 나를 爲(위)하여 三日(삼일) 내로 유다 사람을 召集(소집)하고 너도 여기 있으라
- 아마사가 유다 사람을 召集(소집)하러 가더니 王(왕)의 定(정)한 期限(기한)에 遲滯(지체)된지라
ㅂ신13:13 ㅅ삼하19:43 ㅇ삼하20:22 왕상12:16 대하10:16
- And there happened to be there a man of Belial, whose name was Sheba, the son of Bichri, a Benjamite: and he blew a trumpet, and said, We have no part in David, neither have We inheritance in the son of Jesse: every man to his tents, O Israel.
- So every man of Israel went up from after David, and followed Sheba the son of Bichri: but the men of Judah clave unto their king, from Jordan even to Jerusalem.
- And David came to his house at Jerusalem; and the king took the ten women his concubines, whom he had left to keep the house, and put them in ward, and fed them, but went not in unto them. So they were shut up unto the day of their death, living in widowhood.
- Then said the king to Amasa, Assemble me the men of Judah within three days, and be thou here present.
- So Amasa went to assemble the men of Judah: but he tarried longer than the set time which he had appointed him.
- Now a troublemaker named Sheba son of Bicri, a Benjamite, happened to be there. He sounded the trumpet and shouted, "We have no share in David, no part in Jesse's son! Every man to his tent, O Israel!"
- So all the men of Israel deserted David to follow Sheba son of Bicri. But the men of Judah stayed by their king all the way from the Jordan to Jerusalem.
- When David returned to his palace in Jerusalem, he took the ten concubines he had left to take care of the palace and put them in a house under guard. He provided for them, but did not lie with them. They were kept in confinement till the day of their death, living as widows.
- Then the king said to Amasa, "Summon the men of Judah to come to me within three days, and be here yourself."
- But when Amasa went to summon Judah, he took longer than the time the king had set for him.