- 七日(칠일)만에 그 色點(색점)을 살필지니 그 色點(색점)이 그 衣服(의복)의 날에나, 씨에나, 가죽에나, 가죽으로 만든 것에 퍼졌으면 이는 ㅌ惡性(악성) 문둥病(병)이라 그것이 不淨(부정)하니
- 그는 그 色點(색점) 있는 衣服(의복)이나, 털이나, 베의 날이나, 씨나, 무릇 가죽으로 만든 것을 불사를지니 이는 惡性(악성) 문둥病(병)인즉 그것을 불사를지니라
- 그러나 祭司長(제사장)의 보기에 그 色點(색점)이 그 衣服(의복)의 날에나, 씨에나, 무릇 가죽으로 만든 것에 퍼지지 아니하였으면
- 祭司長(제사장)은 命(명)하여 그 色點(색점) 있는 것을 빨게하고 또 七日(칠일) 동안 看直(간직)하였다가
- 그 빤 곳을 볼지니 그 色點(색점)의 빛이 變(변)치 아니하고 그 色點(색점)이 퍼지지 아니하였으면 不淨(부정)하니 너는 그것을 불사르라 이는 ㅍ거죽에 있든지, 속에 있든지, 惡性(악성) 문둥病(병)이니라
- And he shall look on the plague on the seventh day: if the plague be spread in the garment, either in the warp, or in the woof, or in a skin, or in any work that is made of skin; the plague is a fretting leprosy; it is unclean.
- He shall therefore burn that garment, whether warp or woof, in woollen or in linen, or any thing of skin, wherein the plague is: for it is a fretting leprosy; it shall be burnt in the fire.
- And if the priest shall look, and, behold, the plague be not spread in the garment, either in the warp, or in the woof, or in any thing of skin;
- Then the priest shall command that they wash the thing wherein the plague is, and he shall shut it up seven days more:
- And the priest shall look on the plague, after that it is washed: and, behold, if the plague have not changed his colour, and the plague be not spread; it is unclean; thou shalt burn it in the fire; it is fret inward, whether it be bare within or without.
- On the seventh day he is to examine it, and if the mildew has spread in the clothing, or the woven or knitted material, or the leather, whatever its use, it is a destructive mildew; the article is unclean.
- He must burn up the clothing, or the woven or knitted material of wool or linen, or any leather article that has the contamination in it, because the mildew is destructive; the article must be burned up.
- "But if, when the priest examines it, the mildew has not spread in the clothing, or the woven or knitted material, or the leather article,
- he shall order that the contaminated article be washed. Then he is to isolate it for another seven days.
- After the affected article has been washed, the priest is to examine it, and if the mildew has not changed its appearance, even though it has not spread, it is unclean. Burn it with fire, whether the mildew has affected one side or the other.