- 바락이 그 兵車(병거)들과 軍隊(군대)를 追擊(추격)하여 異邦(이방) 하로셋에 이르니 시스라의 온 軍隊(군대)가 다 칼에 엎드러졌고 남은 者(자)가 없었더라
- 시스라가 徒步(도보)로 逃亡(도망)하여 겐사람 헤벨의 아내 야엘의 帳幕(장막)에 이르렀으니 하솔 王(왕) 야빈은 겐 사람 헤벨의 집과 和平(화평)이 있음이라
- 야엘이 나가 시스라를 迎接(영접)하며 그에게 말하되 나의 主(주)여 들어오소서 내게로 들어오시고 두려워하지 마소서 하매 그 帳幕(장막)에 들어가니 야엘이 이불로 덮으니라
- 시스라가 그에게 말하되 請(청)하노니 내게 물을 조금 마시우라 내가 목이 마르도다 하매 이젖負袋(부대)를 열어 그에게 마시우고 그를 덮으니
- 그가 또 가로되 帳幕門(장막문)에 섰다가 萬一(만일) 사람이 와서 네게 묻기를 여기 어떤 사람이 있느냐 하거든 너는 없다 하라 하고
- But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.
- Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
- And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
- And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.
- Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and inquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No.
- But Barak pursued the chariots and army as far as Harosheth Haggoyim. All the troops of Sisera fell by the sword; not a man was left.
- Sisera, however, fled on foot to the tent of Jael, the wife of Heber the Kenite, because there were friendly relations between Jabin king of Hazor and the clan of Heber the Kenite.
- Jael went out to meet Sisera and said to him, "Come, my lord, come right in. Don't be afraid." So he entered her tent, and she put a covering over him.
- "I'm thirsty," he said. "Please give me some water." She opened a skin of milk, gave him a drink, and covered him up.
- "Stand in the doorway of the tent," he told her. "If someone comes by and asks you, 'Is anyone here?' say 'No.'"