- 뜰 門(문)을 爲(위)하여는 靑色(청색), 紫色(자색), 紅色(홍색)실과, 가늘게 꼰 베실로 繡(수) 놓아 짠 二十(이십) 규빗의 ㄱ帳(장)이 있게 할찌니 그 기둥이 넷이요, 받침이 넷이며
- 뜰 四面(사면) 모든 기둥의 가름대와 갈고리는 銀(은)이요, 그 받침은 놋이며
- 뜰의 長(장)은 百(백) 규빗이요, 廣(광)은 五十(오십) 규빗이요, 細麻布(세마포) 帳(장)의 高(고)는 五(오) 규빗이요, 그 받침은 놋이며
- 聖幕(성막)에서 쓰는 모든 器具(기구)와 그 말뚝과 뜰의 布帳(포장) 말뚝을 다 놋으로 할지니라
- ㄴ너는 또 이스라엘 子孫(자손)에게 命(명)하여 橄欖(감람)으로 찧어낸 純潔(순결)한 기름을 燈(등)불을 爲(위)하여 네게로 가져오게 하고 끊이지 말고 燈(등)불을 켜되
- And for the gate of the court shall be an hanging of twenty cubits, of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen, wrought with needlework: and their pillars shall be four, and their sockets four.
- All the pillars round about the court shall be filleted with silver; their hooks shall be of silver, and their sockets of brass.
- The length of the court shall be an hundred cubits, and the breadth fifty every where, and the height five cubits of fine twined linen, and their sockets of brass.
- All the vessels of the tabernacle in all the service thereof, and all the pins thereof, and all the pins of the court, shall be of brass.
- And thou shalt command the children of Israel, that they bring thee pure oil olive beaten for the light, to cause the lamp to burn always.
- "For the entrance to the courtyard, provide a curtain twenty cubits long, of blue, purple and scarlet yarn and finely twisted linen--the work of an embroiderer--with four posts and four bases.
- All the posts around the courtyard are to have silver bands and hooks, and bronze bases.
- The courtyard shall be a hundred cubits long and fifty cubits wide, with curtains of finely twisted linen five cubits high, and with bronze bases.
- All the other articles used in the service of the tabernacle, whatever their function, including all the tent pegs for it and those for the courtyard, are to be of bronze.
- "Command the Israelites to bring you clear oil of pressed olives for the light so that the lamps may be kept burning.