- 여호와께서 여호수아에게 이르시되 ㅌ두려워 말라 놀라지 말라 軍士(군사)를 다 거느리고 일어나 아이로 올라가라 보라, ㅍ내가 아이 王(왕)과, 그 百姓(백성)과, 그 城邑(성읍)과, 그 땅을 다 네 손에 주었노니
- ㅎ너는 여리고와 그 王(왕)에게 行(행)한것 같이 아이와 그 王(왕)에게 行(행)하되 오직 거기서 ㅏ奪取(탈취)할 物件(물건)과 家畜(가축)은 스스로 取(취)하라 너는 城(성) 뒤에 伏兵(복병)할지니라
- 이에 여호수아가 일어나서 軍士(군사)와 함께 아이로 올라가려 하여 勇士(용사) 三萬名(삼만명)을 뽑아 밤에 보내며
- 그들에게 命(명)하여 가로되 ㅑ너희는 城邑(성읍) 뒤로 가서 城邑(성읍)을 向(향)하고 埋伏(매복)하되 그 城邑(성읍)에 너무 멀리 하지말고 다 스스로 豫備(예비)하라
- 나와 나를 좇는 모든 百姓(백성)은 다 城邑(성읍)으로 가까이 가리니 그들이 ㅓ처음과 같이 우리에게로 쳐 올라올 것이라 그리할 때에 우리가 그들 앞에서 逃亡(도망)하면
ㅌ수1:9 수10:25 신1:21 신7:18 신31:8 ㅍ수2:24 수6:2
ㅎ수6:21 ㅏ수8:27 신20:14
- And the Lord said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land:
- And thou shalt do to Ai and her king as thou didst unto Jericho and her king: only the spoil thereof, and the cattle thereof, shall ye take for a prey unto yourselves: lay thee an ambush for the city behind it.
- So Joshua arose, and all the people of war, to go up against Ai: and Joshua chose out thirty thousand mighty men of valour, and sent them away by night.
- And he commanded them, saying, Behold, ye shall lie in wait against the city, even behind the city: go not very far from the city, but be ye all ready:
- And I, and all the people that are with me, will approach unto the city: and it shall come to pass, when they come out against us, as at the first, that we will flee before them,
- Then the LORD said to Joshua, "Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged. Take the whole army with you, and go up and attack Ai. For I have delivered into your hands the king of Ai, his people, his city and his land.
- You shall do to Ai and its king as you did to Jericho and its king, except that you may carry off their plunder and livestock for yourselves. Set an ambush behind the city."
- So Joshua and the whole army moved out to attack Ai. He chose thirty thousand of his best fighting men and sent them out at night
- with these orders: "Listen carefully. You are to set an ambush behind the city. Don't go very far from it. All of you be on the alert.
- I and all those with me will advance on the city, and when the men come out against us, as they did before, we will flee from them.