- 온 百姓(백성)이 ㅠ요단 건너기를 마치매 여호와께서 여호수아에게 일러 가라사대
- 으百姓(백성)의 每(매) 支派(지파)에 한 사람씩 열 두 사람을 擇(택)하고
- 그들에게 命(명)하여 이르기를 요단 가운데 이祭司長(제사장)들의 발이 굳게 선 그곳에서 ㅐ돌 열 둘을 取(취)하고 그것을 가져다가 ㄱ오늘밤 너희의 留宿(유숙)할 그곳에 두라 하라
- 여호수아가 이스라엘 子孫(자손) 中(중)에서 每(매) 支派(지파)에 한 사람씩 豫備(예비)한 그 열 두 사람을 불러서
- 그들에게 이르되 요단 가운데 너희 하나님 여호와의 櫃(궤) 앞으로 들어가서 이스라엘 子孫(자손)들의 支派(지파) 數(수)대로 各其(각기) 돌 한개씩 取(취)하여 어깨에 메라
이수3:13 수3:15 ㅐ신27:2 왕상18:31 ㄱ수4:8 수4:19 수4:20
- And it came to pass, when all the people were clean passed over Jordan, that the Lord spake unto Joshua, saying,
- Take you twelve men out of the people, out of every tribe a man,
- And command ye them, saying, Take you hence out of the midst of Jordan, out of the place where the priests' feet stood firm, twelve stones, and ye shall carry them over with you, and leave them in the lodging place, where ye shall lodge this night.
- Then Joshua called the twelve men, whom he had prepared of the children of Israel, out of every tribe a man:
- And Joshua said unto them, Pass over before the ark of the Lord your God into the midst of Jordan, and take ye up every man of you a stone upon his shoulder, according unto the number of the tribes of the children of Israel:
- When the whole nation had finished crossing the Jordan, the LORD said to Joshua,
- "Choose twelve men from among the people, one from each tribe,
- and tell them to take up twelve stones from the middle of the Jordan from right where the priests stood and to carry them over with you and put them down at the place where you stay tonight."
- So Joshua called together the twelve men he had appointed from the Israelites, one from each tribe,
- and said to them, "Go over before the ark of the LORD your God into the middle of the Jordan. Each of you is to take up a stone on his shoulder, according to the number of the tribes of the Israelites,