- 그러므로 ㅐ스스로 操心(조심)하여 너희 하나님 여호와를 사랑하라
- 너희가 萬一(만일) 退步(퇴보)하여 너희 中(중)에 빠져 남아 있는 이 民族(민족)들을 親近(친근)히 하여 ㄱ더불어 婚姻(혼인)하며 彼此(피차) 往來(왕래)하면
- 丁寧(정녕)히 알라 ㄴ너희 하나님 여호와께서 이 民族(민족)들을 너희 目前(목전)에서 다시는 쫓아내지 아니하시리니 ㄷ그들이 너희에게 올무가 되며 덫이 되며 너희 옆구리에 채찍이 되며 너희 눈에 가시가 되어서 너희가 畢竟(필경)은 너희 하나님 여호와께서 너희에게 주신 이 아름다운 땅에서 滅絶(멸절)하리라
- 보라, ㄹ나는 오늘날 온 世上(세상)이 가는 길로 가려니와 너희 하나님 여호와께서 너희에게 對(대)하여 말씀하신 ㅁ모든 善(선)한 일이 하나도 틀리지 아니하고 다 너희에게 應(응)하여 그 中(중)에 하나도 어김이 없음을 너희 모든 사람의 마음과 뜻에 아는 바라
- 너희 하나님 여호와께서 너희에게 말씀하신 모든 善(선)한 일이 너희에게 臨(임)한 것 같이 여호와께서 ㅂ모든 不吉(불길)한 일도 너희에게 臨(임)하게 하사 너희 하나님 여호와께서 너희에게 주신 이 아름다운 땅에서 너희를 滅絶(멸절)하기까지 하실 것이라
ㄴ삿2:3 삿2:21 ㄷ출23:33 민33:55 신7:16 삿2:3
- Take good heed therefore unto yourselves, that ye love the Lord your God.
- Else if ye do in any wise go back, and cleave unto the remnant of these nations, even these that remain among you, and shall make marriages with them, and go in unto them, and they to you:
- Know for a certainty that the Lord your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you.
- And, behold, this day I am going the way of all the earth: and ye know in all your hearts and in all your souls, that not one thing hath failed of all the good things which the Lord your God spake concerning you; all are come to pass unto you, and not one thing hath failed thereof.
- Therefore it shall come to pass, that as all good things are come upon you, which the Lord your God promised you; so shall the Lord bring upon you all evil things, until he have destroyed you from off this good land which the Lord your God hath given you.
- So be very careful to love the LORD your God.
- "But if you turn away and ally yourselves with the survivors of these nations that remain among you and if you intermarry with them and associate with them,
- then you may be sure that the LORD your God will no longer drive out these nations before you. Instead, they will become snares and traps for you, whips on your backs and thorns in your eyes, until you perish from this good land, which the LORD your God has given you.
- "Now I am about to go the way of all the earth. You know with all your heart and soul that not one of all the good promises the LORD your God gave you has failed. Every promise has been fulfilled; not one has failed.
- But just as every good promise of the LORD your God has come true, so the LORD will bring on you all the evil he has threatened, until he has destroyed you from this good land he has given you.