- 으城中(성중)에 있는 것을 다 滅(멸)하되 男女(남녀) 老幼(노유)와 牛羊(우양)과 나귀를 칼날로 滅(멸)하니라
- 여호수아가 그 땅을 偵探(정탐)한 두 사람에게 이르되 그 妓生(기생)의 집에 들어 가서 너희가 이그 女人(녀인)에게 盟誓(맹서)한 대로 그와 그에게 屬(속)한 모든 것을 이끌어내라 하매
- 偵探(정탐)한 少年(소년)들이 들어가서 라합과 ㅐ그 父母(부모)와 그 兄弟(형제)와 그에게 屬(속)한 모든 것을 이끌어 내고 또 그 親族(친족)도 다 이끌어 내어 그들을 이스라엘 陣(진) 밖에 두고
- 무리가 불로 城邑(성읍)과 그 가운데 있는 모든 것을 사르고 ㄱ銀(은),金(금)과 銅(동),鐵(철) 器具(기구)는 여호와의 집 곳간에 두었더라
- 여호수아가 妓生(기생) 라합과 그 아비의 家族(가족)과 그에게 屬(속)한 모든 것을 살렸으므로 ㄴ그가 오늘날까지 이스라엘 中(중)에 居(거)하였으니 이는 여호수아가 여리고를 探知(탐지)하려고 보낸 使者(사자)를 숨겼음이었더라
- And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword.
- But Joshua had said unto the two men that had spied out the country, Go into the harlot's house, and bring out thence the woman, and all that she hath, as ye sware unto her.
- And the young men that were spies went in, and brought out Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred, and left them without the camp of Israel.
- And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the Lord.
- And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho.
- They devoted the city to the LORD and destroyed with the sword every living thing in it--men and women, young and old, cattle, sheep and donkeys.
- Joshua said to the two men who had spied out the land, "Go into the prostitute's house and bring her out and all who belong to her, in accordance with your oath to her."
- So the young men who had done the spying went in and brought out Rahab, her father and mother and brothers and all who belonged to her. They brought out her entire family and put them in a place outside the camp of Israel.
- Then they burned the whole city and everything in it, but they put the silver and gold and the articles of bronze and iron into the treasury of the LORD'S house.
- But Joshua spared Rahab the prostitute, with her family and all who belonged to her, because she hid the men Joshua had sent as spies to Jericho--and she lives among the Israelites to this day.