- 여호와께서 말씀하시되 ㄴ그 날에는 내가 ㄷ저는 者(자)를 ㄹ모으며 쫓겨난 者(자)와 내가 患難(환난)받게 한 者(자)를 모아
- 그 저는 者(자)로 ㅁ남은 百姓(백성)이 되게 하며 멀리 쫓겨났던 者(자)로 强(강)한 나라가 되게 하고 ㅂ나 여호와가 ㅅ시온山(산)에서 이제부터 永遠(영원)까지 그들을 治理(치리)하리라 하셨나니
- 너 羊(양)떼의 望臺(망대)요, 딸 시온의 山(산)이여 以前(이전) 權能(권능) 곧 딸 예루살렘의 나라가 네게로 돌아오리라
- 이제 네가 어찌하여 부르짖느냐 ㅇ너희 中(중)에 王(왕)이 없어졌고 ㅈ네 謀士(모사)가 죽었으므로 네가 解産(해산)하는 女人(녀인)처럼 ㅊ苦痛(고통)함이냐
- 딸 시온이여, 解産(해산)하는 女人(녀인)처럼 ㅋ애써 구로하여 낳을지어다 ㅌ이제 네가 城邑(성읍)에서 나가서 들에 居(거)하며 또 ㅍ바벨론까지 이르러 거기 救援(구원)을 얻으리니 여호와께서 ㅎ거기서 너를 너의 怨讐(원수)들의 손에서 贖良(속량)하여 내리시리라
ㄴ미4:1 ㄷ겔34:16 습3:19 ㄹ겔11:17
ㅁ미2:12 미5:7,8 욜2:32 습2:7 ㅂ사24:23 단7:14 눅1:33 ㅅ시2:6 히12:22
ㅇ렘8:19 ㅈ사3:3 ㅊ렘6:24
ㅋ요16:20,21 ㅌ미2:13 ㅍ사39:6,7 ㅎ사44:22,23
- In that day, saith the Lord, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;
- And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the Lord shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.
- And thou, O tower of the flock, the strong hold of the daughter of Zion, unto thee shall it come, even the first dominion; the kingdom shall come to the daughter of Jerusalem.
- Now why dost thou cry out aloud? is there no king in thee? is thy counseller perished? for pangs have taken thee as a woman in travail.
- Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the Lord shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.
- "In that day," declares the LORD, "I will gather the lame; I will assemble the exiles and those I have brought to grief.
- I will make the lame a remnant, those driven away a strong nation. The LORD will rule over them in Mount Zion from that day and forever.
- As for you, O watchtower of the flock, O stronghold of the Daughter of Zion, the former dominion will be restored to you; kingship will come to the Daughter of Jerusalem."
- Why do you now cry aloud--have you no king? Has your counselor perished, that pain seizes you like that of a woman in labor?
- Writhe in agony, O Daughter of Zion, like a woman in labor, for now you must leave the city to camp in the open field. You will go to Babylon; there you will be rescued. There the LORD will redeem you out of the hand of your enemies.