- 여호와여, 내가 主(주)와 爭辯(쟁변)할 때에는 主(주)는 ㅍ義(의)로우시니이다 그러나 내가 主(주)께 質問(질문)하옵나니 惡(악)한 者(자)의 길이 亨通(형통)하며 ㅎ悖逆(패역)한 者(자)가 다 安樂(안락)함은 ㅏ무슨 緣故(연고)니이까
- 主(주)께서 그들을 심으시므로 그들이 뿌리가 박히고 長成(장성)하여 열매를 맺었거늘 ㅑ그들의 입은 主(주)께 가까우나 그 마음은 머니이다
- ㅓ여호와여, 主(주)께서 나를 아시고 ㅕ나를 보시며 내 마음이 主(주)를 向(향)하여 어떠함을 監察(감찰)하시오니 ㅗ羊(양)을 잡으려고 끌어 냄과 같이 그들을 끌어 내시되 ㅛ죽일 날을 爲(위)하여 ㅜ그들을 豫備(예비)하옵소서
- ㅠ언제까지 이 땅이 슬퍼하며 온 地方(지방)의 菜蔬(채소)가 마르리이까 으짐승과 새들도 滅絶(멸절)하게 되었사오니 이는 이이 땅 居民(거민)이 惡(악)하여 스스로 말하기를 그가 우리의 結局(결국)을 보지 못하리라 함이니이다
- 네가 步行者(보행자)와 함께 달려도 疲困(피곤)하면 어찌 能(능)히 말과 競走(경주)하겠느냐 네가 平安(평안)한 땅에서는 無事(무사)하려니와 ㅐ요단의 漲溢(창일)한 中(중)에서는 어찌하겠느냐
ㅍ스9:15 시51:4 애1:18 단9:7 ㅎ사21:2 ㅏ욥12:6 시37:1 시37:7 시92:7 합1:13 말3:15 욥21:7~15 시73:3~12
ㅓ렘15:15 시139:1 ㅕ시17:3 ㅗ벧후2:12 ㅛ약5:5 ㅜ렘6:4
ㅠ렘12:11 렘9:10 렘23:10 으렘4:25 렘7:20 렘9:10 호4:3 롬8:22 이시107:34
ㅐ렘49:19 렘50:44 슥11:3 수3:15
- Righteous art thou, O Lord, when I plead with thee: yet let me talk with thee of thy judgments: Wherefore doth the way of the wicked prosper? wherefore are all they happy that deal very treacherously?
- Thou hast planted them, yea, they have taken root: they grow, yea, they bring forth fruit: thou art near in their mouth, and far from their reins.
- But thou, O Lord, knowest me: thou hast seen me, and tried mine heart toward thee: pull them out like sheep for the slaughter, and prepare them for the day of slaughter.
- How long shall the land mourn, and the herbs of every field wither, for the wickedness of them that dwell therein? the beasts are consumed, and the birds; because they said, He shall not see our last end.
- If thou hast run with the footmen, and they have wearied thee, then how canst thou contend with horses? and if in the land of peace, wherein thou trustedst, they wearied thee, then how wilt thou do in the swelling of Jordan?
- You are always righteous, O LORD, when I bring a case before you. Yet I would speak with you about your justice: Why does the way of the wicked prosper? Why do all the faithless live at ease?
- You have planted them, and they have taken root; they grow and bear fruit. You are always on their lips but far from their hearts.
- Yet you know me, O LORD; you see me and test my thoughts about you. Drag them off like sheep to be butchered! Set them apart for the day of slaughter!
- How long will the land lie parched and the grass in every field be withered? Because those who live in it are wicked, the animals and birds have perished. Moreover, the people are saying, "He will not see what happens to us."
- "If you have raced with men on foot and they have worn you out, how can you compete with horses? If you stumble in safe country, how will you manage in the thickets by the Jordan?