- 逾越節(유월절) 이튿날에 그 땅 所産(소산)을 먹되 그 날에 無酵餠(무효병)과 볶은 穀食(곡식)을 먹었더니
- 그 땅 所産(소산)을 먹은 다음 날에 ㅂ만나가 그쳤으니 이스라엘 사람들이 다시는 만나를 얻지 못하였고 그 해에 가나안 땅의 열매를 먹었더라
- 여호수아가 여리고에 가까왔을 때에 눈을 들어 본즉 ㅅ한 사람이 ㅇ칼을 빼어 손에 들고 마주 섰는지라 여호수아가 나아가서 그에게 묻되 너는 우리를 爲(위)하느냐 우리의 對敵(대적)을 爲(위)하느냐
- 그가 가로되 아니라 나는 여호와의 軍隊(군대) 長官(장관)으로 이제 왔느니라 여호수아가 땅에 ㅈ엎드려 절하고 가로되 나의 主(주)여, 종에게 무슨 말씀을 하려 하시나이까
- 여호와의 軍隊(군대) 長官(장관)이 여호수아에게 이르되 ㅊ네 발에서 신을 벗으라 네가 선 곳은 거룩하니라 여호수아가 그대로 行(행)하니라
ㅅ창18:2 창32:24 행1:10 출23:20 출23:23 ㅇ민22:23 민22:31
- And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.
- And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.
- And it came to pass, when Joshua was by Jericho, that he lifted up his eyes and looked, and, behold, there stood a man over against him with his sword drawn in his hand: and Joshua went unto him, and said unto him, Art thou for us, or for our adversaries?
- And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my lord unto his servant?
- And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so.
- The day after the Passover, that very day, they ate some of the produce of the land: unleavened bread and roasted grain.
- The manna stopped the day after they ate this food from the land; there was no longer any manna for the Israelites, but that year they ate of the produce of Canaan.
- Now when Joshua was near Jericho, he looked up and saw a man standing in front of him with a drawn sword in his hand. Joshua went up to him and asked, "Are you for us or for our enemies?"
- "Neither," he replied, "but as commander of the army of the LORD I have now come." Then Joshua fell facedown to the ground in reverence, and asked him, "What message does my Lord have for his servant?"
- The commander of the LORD'S army replied, "Take off your sandals, for the place where you are standing is holy." And Joshua did so.