- ㅇ우리가 듣자 곧 ㅈ마음이 녹았고 너희의 緣故(연고)로 사람이 精神(정신)을 잃었나니 ㅊ너희 하나님 여호와는 上天(상천) 下地(하지)에 하나님이시니라
- 그러므로 請(청)하노니 내가 너희를 善待(선대)하였은즉 너희도 내 아버지의 집을 善待(선대)하여 나의 父母(부모)와 男女(남녀) 兄弟(형제)와 무릇 그들에게 있는 모든 者(자)를 살려주어 우리 生命(생명)을 죽는데서 건져내기로 이제 여호와로 盟誓(맹서)하고 내게 ㅋ眞實(진실)한 標(표)를 내라
- 12절과 같음
- 두 사람이 그에게 이르되 네가 우리의 이 일을 漏洩(누설)치 아니하면 우리의 生命(생명)으로 너희를 代身(대신)이라도 할 것이요 여호와께서 우리에게 이 땅을 주실 때에는 ㅌ仁慈(인자)하고 眞實(진실)하게 너를 待遇(대우)하리라
- 라합이 ㅍ그들을 窓(창)에서 줄로 달아내리우니 그 집이 城壁(성벽) 위에 있으므로 그가 城壁(성벽) 위에 居(거)하였음이라
ㅇ출15:14,15 ㅈ수2:9 수5:1 수7:5 삼하17:10 시22:14 사13:7 겔21:7 ㅊ신4:39
ㅍ삼상19:12 행9:25 고후11:33
- And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the Lord your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath.
- Now therefore, I pray you, swear unto me by the Lord, since I have shewed you kindness, that ye will also shew kindness unto my father's house, and give me a TRUE token:
- And that ye will save alive my father, and my mother, and my brethren, and my sisters, and all that they have, and deliver our lives from death.
- And the men answered her, Our life for yours, if ye utter not this our business. And it shall be, when the Lord hath given us the land, that we will deal kindly and truly with thee.
- Then she let them down by a cord through the window: for her house was upon the town wall, and she dwelt upon the wall.
- When we heard of it, our hearts melted and everyone's courage failed because of you, for the LORD your God is God in heaven above and on the earth below.
- Now then, please swear to me by the LORD that you will show kindness to my family, because I have shown kindness to you. Give me a sure sign
- that you will spare the lives of my father and mother, my brothers and sisters, and all who belong to them, and that you will save us from death."
- "Our lives for your lives!" the men assured her. "If you don't tell what we are doing, we will treat you kindly and faithfully when the LORD gives us the land."
- So she let them down by a rope through the window, for the house she lived in was part of the city wall.