- 또 金壇(금단) 위에 ㅕ靑色(청색) 보자기를 펴고 海獺(해달)의 가죽 덮개로 덮고 그 채를 꿰고
- 또 ㅗ聖所(성소)에서 奉事(봉사)하는 데 쓰는 모든 器皿(기명)을 取(취)하여 靑色(청색) 보자기에 싸서 海獺(해달)의 가죽 덮개로 덮어 메는 틀 위에 두고
- 또 壇(단)의 재를 버리고 그 壇(단) 위에 紫色(자색) 보자기를 펴고
- 奉事(봉사)하는 데 쓰는 모든 器具(기구) 곧 불 옮기는 그릇들과, 고기 갈고리들과, 부삽들과, 대야들과, 壇(단)의 모든 器具(기구)를 두고 海獺(해달)의 가죽 덮개를 그 위에 덮고 그 채를 꿸 것이며
- 行進(행진)할 때에 아론과 그 아들들이 聖所(성소)와 聖所(성소)의 모든 器具(기구) 덮기를 畢(필)하거든 ㅛ고핫 子孫(자손)이 와서 멜 것이니라 그러나 ㅜ聖物(성물)은 만지지 말지니 죽을까 하노라 會幕(회막) 物件(물건) 中(중)에서 이것들은 고핫 子孫(자손)이 멜 것이며
ㅛ민7:9 민10:21 신31:9 ㅜ삼하6:6,7 대상13:9,10
- And upon the golden altar they shall spread a cloth of blue, and cover it with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put to the staves thereof:
- And they shall take all the instruments of ministry, wherewith they minister in the sanctuary, and put them in a cloth of blue, and cover them with a covering of badgers' skins, and shall put them on a bar:
- And they shall take away the ashes from the altar, and spread a purple cloth thereon:
- And they shall put upon it all the vessels thereof, wherewith they minister about it, even the censers, the fleshhooks, and the shovels, and the basons, all the vessels of the altar; and they shall spread upon it a covering of badgers' skins, and put to the staves of it.
- And when Aaron and his sons have made an end of covering the sanctuary, and all the vessels of the sanctuary, as the camp is to set forward; after that, the sons of Kohath shall come to bear it: but they shall not touch any holy thing, lest they die. These things are the burden of the sons of Kohath in the tabernacle of the congregation.
- "Over the gold altar they are to spread a blue cloth and cover that with hides of sea cows and put its poles in place.
- "They are to take all the articles used for ministering in the sanctuary, wrap them in a blue cloth, cover that with hides of sea cows and put them on a carrying frame.
- "They are to remove the ashes from the bronze altar and spread a purple cloth over it.
- Then they are to place on it all the utensils used for ministering at the altar, including the firepans, meat forks, shovels and sprinkling bowls. Over it they are to spread a covering of hides of sea cows and put its poles in place.
- "After Aaron and his sons have finished covering the holy furnishings and all the holy articles, and when the camp is ready to move, the Kohathites are to come to do the carrying. But they must not touch the holy things or they will die. The Kohathites are to carry those things that are in the Tent of Meeting.